Chapter 27 comments on the net (2) volume 2 338-369

338, zzaaqq venture tianya: ge yimin, the key is this title

People can call themselves living buddhas even in foreign countries. Your fans call you god. Do you have any idea? Even if those living buddhas come here and call themselves living buddhas, they probably won't laugh at them. What about you? What do your friends think of you?

"Ge hua: the time of ge yimin 2019. Except for two big ones (da, ban), living buddhas have no influence on human beings and are only honored locally.

Wild villager 2: gehua, how did you identify it

True or false? Why listen to him? Is it just god who says it? How do you prove that god said that? If you can show me the evidence and tell me the reason why god said that, and listen to his reason, I will listen to him.

"Ge hua: no faith can prove it.

In the autumn of 2001, in a dream, god said, "I am god. Listen to him." I woke up immediately and felt amazing to "refer to ge yimin" when my wife and children were at home. "(kris was anointed as god).

"Country village ni: ge yimin has a great book" the "wordofgod" ".

340.qingxin baihe lu: ge yimin's ""wordofgod"" creativity is very common

I had this idea more than 20 years ago: 1. I have a proud and caring heart. 2. Knowing the communist theory, having good wishes, but not really understanding. 3, read the bible, but not as a Christian (or otherwise dedicated). As long as these three internal conditions, coupled with the external environment permit, the "wordofgod" will come out. Although ""wordofgod"" is vulgar, but ge yi people seem to be evil spirits very exuberant, the wisdom person should understand, history is not the product of human reason, so, perhaps ge yi people still can make waves for a period of time?

Juliet 591: how do I think Jesus fit all three?

There's a difference, of course, between Jesus and the kris -- the kris does exist, and Jesus is probably an apocryphal figure who never existed.

"Yao123456260: I think Jesus was like god ge.

Look at liliu road, you will know why they killed Jesus.

"East ten 15 dingmu: ge is born in the wrong time... Better luck, two thousand years later than Jesus niubi also probably.

"Yao123456260: two thousand years late.

Among the saints, ge is the most dedicated

"Qingxin lily road: Christianity is pure and holy! You admit I cut off the snakehead of your son of anarchy!

Geyimincom: no, I'm a contemporary Christian communist.

"Qingxin lily road: so you admit that you mix two ready-made theories that you don't really know, you are just an ordinary wise man!

"Ge hua: ge is an expert on Christian communism.

"Strawberry love a z: what is ge yimin? Samuel?

The cults are deluded.

Qingxin lily road: ge yimin, 1, you are just an ordinary person

So you see only ordinary people. You have long been an enemy of christians by blaspheming the bible. You insist on your utopia, and have already been the enemy of all mankind!

I went to the prophet bar to see, ge is a special tailoring editing! ""wordofgod"" is so, so are other people's posts! It's ugly!

"Ge hua: all about ge is history.

"" you think of xia: the landlord of the real existence of god ge is not even a little fear, but willing to do two thousand years ago can not be verified and do not know whether the real existence of Jesus's slave, it is really difficult to understand.