Chapter 27 comments on the net (3) volume 3 374-385

374, XEQZGFRUMLK: The main gang of the main building has been reported

  During the chaos in Hong Kong, you directly advertised that you were a thug

  In times of crisis, you are also tempted to deceive people to believe that someone will not die

  Now say that the people of the country are acting? ? ? ? Destroyed the good.

  》 Following the Wind: Why did Baidu leave such a mental retardation, and you have been in trouble for so long, many evil gods have fallen, why are you still in trouble, and quickly replaced the African black head, I ***, Ge feces! .

  "Wushan Yunyu 1217: This is the fan of Ge Yimin.

  》 Darknet CID: New crown virus is raging, and New Year's Day is not good-Comrade Zhenjiang Laoge calls himself a god, post it every day to post a "wordofgod"; everyone welcomes Lao Gelai to quickly eliminate the virus and applaud!

  "" He An poor and happy: Ge false god rule this! I will not post here.

  》 Co-justice: The No. 1 joke in the universe.

  "" Never want to grow up: Ge Shen's men.

  Chapter 375: Legend of Xujingzhai: Hello, agree with ""wordofgod""

  I am already a believer. Can believer activities?

  Hi

  Inactive, Great God.

  >> Prophecy and History: Prophecy the reason for the recent chaos

  1. I did n't have a sense of prophecy before, and no one wants to occupy it after 2 years.

  2. A few days ago, I did n't know which group of people found that the traffic was okay, so I applied for it.

  3. There were 2 applicants. One was the inferior name of Ge, because only the second place was grabbed, and it cost 500 to buy it. The other was a group friend with the surname Ge, who came in earlier than him to apply, probably to come to the pit. His money

  4, a surname operation of the surname Ge, the result was officially killed by the post bar, rather than quit.

  I really convinced this guy. Spend some money to buy some stickers. It's hard to please. In the future, someone often volunteers to expose him. Is this what he wants?

  》 Life darknet ID: He is the Champagne Advertising Party. As long as he deletes all of you, you can only look at him. Besides, there are still unknown people who will think he is what he is.

  "2007chunlu55: [Looking for the brook on the sea, and seeing the ancestors] When the true Saint comes out, he will destroy the geese first. Nothing but death.

  Because you have attracted bad people to abuse the saints!

  376, I (the original): Declaration

  I do not support the Jerme Sutra, nor are they taught by the Jerme. Not to believe in Yemei's 2019. May the Lord have mercy on them.

  I will definitely take back what belongs to me.

  "Wang Jingfeng: Ge's Birthday, Eat Pueraria

  》 Dark Web CID: Some of them have Ge Huaming on the face, but Ge Hei on the back, cursing Lao Ge with another ID number, and still making rumors and scolding ...

  》》 The body is not me: both princesses have been refreshed, it is turn, Ge Hua.

  He said his name was Ge Hua.