Message

"Goodbye Henry" Michelle sighs heavily
"Michelle! Michelle oh I knew you would be here"
"Yes do you need something Naomi?"
"Michelle are you okay" she asks in a worried tone"
(She quickly clean her tears) "I am fine" she replies while backing her
"Are you sure?"
"Yes I am" she turns to look at her with a smile "you didn't see Henry off like the rest?"
"I did, but I didn't stay for too long. Immediately his carriage took of I came to look for you because you were not there. Why??"
"Nothing really I just preferred to watch from my room"
"Is it because he didn't talk to you since the last time?"she raises her eyebrows
"No(she shakes her head) Infact we spoke before he left"
"He came?!" Naomi asked surprised
"Yes he came here to talk to me"
"Wow that...that is amazing! Then did you not come outside?"
"It just that I know seeing him leave will make me cry even if I try so hard to hold it in and if I end up shedding tears with everyone present there they might find it strange and the queen might get annoyed you know.So..."she shrugs
"Yes that is true. So what did both of you talk about hmmm"she playfully pokes her
Michelle removes her hand "None of your business Naomi" she rolls her eyes
"Oh so it's like that, you are now giving me attitude"
"How??(she sighs) Naomi don't you have free something to do?"
"Oh oh really your pushing me away(she laughed sarcastically) just the other day you were crying like a fool and I was there to support you"
"About that ehm thanks a lot(she puts on a fake smile) but I am fine now so I don't need you"
"Really Michelle (she folds her arms) your annoying (she shakes her head) so annoying." She hisses
Michelle burst into laughter "Awwn look at your face(she giggle) I was joking with you come on don't act all up"
"No you are not and guess what (she sways her hair) Henry is not around so who are you going to talk to about how much your kids him it's definitely not going to be me"
"Naomi what is wrong? I said I was just playing with you don't take it that personal . (She face palm) okay I am sorry please don't be angry"she pouts
Naomi rolls her eyes "Whatever byee"(she walks out of the room)
"Wait Naomi where are you going? I said I am sorry(she also leaves the room to meet Naomi)
Naomi!! Naomi! Where did she disappear to (she lets out a deep breath). Why is she so saucy . Naomi! Where in the world could she have gone to. She is not here let me check outside.
Jaden's pov:
I am already going but I need to see Michelle fist. I guess she is inside,but where?..stupid me she should be in her room. Yes and this should be the way to her room. Nice let me meet her quickly.
"Argh!!! My head(he touches his forehead)"
"Oh my God you can't see where you are going!?" Michelle touches her forehead in pain
"You are the one that did not look at where you are going"
"No it's you accept your mistake"she hisses
"Who the hell is arguing with me like that(he removes his hand and see that it's Michelle) oh Michelle I should have known. " hey how are you doing?"
"How am I doing?? You can't even say...(she removes her hand) ohh jared it's you"
"Yes sorry for bumping into you"
"No don't worry it's fine"
"(She is actually telling me it's fine when she is the one that bumped into me . Henry must really be trying) So how are you doing?"
"I'm doing well"
"Are you sure?" He grins mischievously
"Ehm yes I am fine , why the smile?"
"You know Henry has left, so I thought maybe..."
" Maybe that what?"
"Stop acting like you don't know"
"I don't know" she shrugs
"Oh really, my bad. Anyway Henry gave me a massage to give you but it seems like it doesn't really matter to you maybe it isn't you the message was meant for (her face palms) I guess I heard him wrong " he starts to walk away from her
"Wait Jared. A message from Henry??"
"Yes but it seems like it was not for you" he gives her a mischievous look
"Why would you say so. If he told you something to tell me then why keep it. You weren't drunk when he told you so there is no way you will mistake my name for someone else"
"Yes but by the way you seem unbothered, I guess maybe..."
She interrupts him "Maybe what? I was just kidding with you. I do feel bothered that he is not around. Now can you tell me what he told you?"
"So you do care" he licks his lip playfully
"Yes I do. So what did he tell you" she pouts
"Nothing (he shrugged) nothing he told me nothing
"What?(A crease forms between her eyebrows) but you just said.."
"I was lying. I just wanted to get you since you were acting like you didn't care"
Michelle frowns at him "are you being serious. Jaden you are not okay"she rolls her eyes
"Are you mad"Jaden asks letting out a small chuckle" okay I am sorry"
She folds her arms "No I won't" She turns her face away "
"Okay I was just joking. But honestly Henry actually told me.."
"Your lying" she cuts him short
"I am serious. See I will be writing to Henry and he will also write back. So he said he will write to you as well but it will mailed to me as if it's my letter. He suggested this so that both of you can still communicate while he is gone"
Michelle looks at him sideways while still folding her arms "are you telling the truth?"
"Yes. Are you happy now? You too can also write to him "
"Really??(her face lightens up)
"Yeah"
"And you will really help me with it?"
"Of course! Why won't I"
"Thank you. But I feel it will be risky, what if someone finds out??. And you won't be visiting the palace since Henry isn't around"
(he rubs the back of his neck)"Yes that is true uhmm but my mom is friends with the Queen. So anytime she comes to visit her I will tag along so that is when I will be able to give you the letter. It's just left for you to keep them safe and out of reach from anybody except you"
"Thank you so much Jaden"she hugs him
"Be careful we are outside...someone might see us"
"Oh that's true(she lets go)sorry. Uhmm I feel it is much better I just receive letters from him than writing to him. Just to be safe"
"Okay that is nice idea. So I will just let him know how you are fairing when I write to him"
"Yes that will be better. Jaden thank you so much"she politely smiles at him
"Alright I will have to go now, see you later"He winks at her
"Same too"Michelle winks back at him