Michelle and Naomi's friendship

"I'm really sorry, it's all my fault. The queen spoke to you that way all because of me and now you are crying.....please forgive me"
"No it's not your fault, it is okay"
"That's not true, everything that happened today was because of me. You warned me to stop pouring sand on Evelyn and I didn't listen, if I had stopped all this would not have happened and I was so selfish to tell you to take the blame(she slaps her forehead with her hand) . I hate myself, I am really a bad friend"
Michelle wipes her tears "Yes you are a bad friend(smiles) you're supposed to try to make me feel better, to make me smile since I'm crying and instead your here and it seems like you even want to cry, just know that if you start crying I will leave the room". She starts laughing "both of us can't be crying like fools. Now would you smile for me"(Naomi starts laughing)
"Now come on hug me"they both hug each other
"Ouch! why did you pinch me"
"That's for not listening to me when I warned you , so next time you better listen"
Laughs "of course, thanks for being my best friend , I love you Michelle"
"I love you too, so don't worry about what happened earlier, it has passed already and even if you told her it was you she would still find a way to talk bad about me, you know she really don't like me and since I know that instead for the both of us to be scolded or punished it's better I cover up for you. That's why we are friends"
"Yes, she really acted badly towards you"
"Well she is the queen and I guess I was rude to and that wasn't right"
"No you were not, you were just speaking your mind"
Laughs " speaking your mind in this kingdom?! Mom said it's costly"
"What does it cost"
"She didn't tell me but if you want to know badly....try it"
"But you did, nothing happened"
"No you saw the queen's reaction, she was angry. It's because the king tried to calm her down , you know he let me go because he felt I was just a child. If it wasn't for the king she wasn't ready to let me go with it and I don't think she has"

Michelle's brother enters the room " Mom is calling you Michelle"
"Oh God! I'm sure my mom already knows about what happened and I'm really sure she is going to scold me"
"Maybe you will tell her that it wasn't you but it was me, she might not be hard on you"
"I don't think so, she will be angry that I lied, it's better I don't mention you and anyway the real reason she is asking for me is because of the way I spoke to the queen. Naomi I will talk to you later I don't want my mom to be mad because I took time to answer her"
"Okay later then. Take care and once again I am sorry"
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Earlier......
Calls one of her servants "Tell Maryam to come right this minute"
"Yes my queen"

"Good day my queen"
"Good day!! Your silly child has spoilt my whole day"
"I'm sorry my queen, what did she do?"
"Everything! Didn't you teach her good manners , how to show respect to her elders and people above her?!"
"I am sorry my queen but I don't understand what you're trying to say, I taught my child to respect those older than her"
"Oh really, you taught her to respect everyone but me"
She gets confused "No my queen why would I do that"
"Oh keep quiet, don't act surprised"
Folding her hand "please my queen what has she done I will make sure to correct her"
The queen laughs "can you even handle her?. If you may know first of all she tried to injure my son by pouring sand on him and yet she showed no remorse. If that is not enough she has the audacity to question and challenge me!!that little brat" she spits on the floor
"I'm really sorry ma, I am sure she didn't mean to do all that. She will never do that"
She gets up angrily "so are you calling me a liar!!"
"No my queen I can never call you a liar"
"Then what are you trying to say , that I misunderstood or I am making it up. Let me remind Incase you have forgotten that you are a servant and you are extremely fortunate to live with us in the palace. Remind your daughter the same thing too, let her know her place or i will show her"
"Yes my queen i will make sure it never happens again . Please on her behalf I deeply apologize for her behavior towards you. I will talk to her"
"I don't care what you do make sure it doesn't repeat it self"
"Yes my queen"
Eyes her "what are you still standing here for , now leave my sight!"
"Yes my queen"

Hi 🌚 I hope your enjoying the story
What's your view about the queen??
Also I will like to give her a name but I am out of ideas, i would really love it if you can give me some names to call her. Thank you!!:)