Two beautiful souls

Henry's POV

Wow ,today wasn't a good day at all. I should have tried harder to make mom forgive them, (sighs)but I tried my best she wasn't ready to listen and she could have just warned or scolded them herself ... I don't know why she made it a big issue and I was completely fine.
(Looking outside through his window he spots Michelle in the garden)and Michelle, she is really sad about what my mom and dad said to her. I really want to her sorry and make her feel better but I don't know if I should or shouldn't especially when she caught me smiling. If I go to her she might get angry, I think I should let her be.
He walks back to his bed. Wait but I don't think it's right to leave her like that after what happened today. As her close friend I should try to make her happy and I am sure she is really down. Even if she doesn't want to talk to me, I will still try my best.
(Someone knocks on the door) who is that?
"It's me my prince, I brought you your food"
"You can come in"
A maid enters "Good evening my prince, your food is here"
"Oh thank you"
"Should I keep it on the table"
"No, could you bring it to the garden for me please"
"Yes my prince but if I may ask, why?"
"Ehm nothing actually, I just feel like eating in the garden and I am really bored in the room and I guess I need some fresh air"
"Okay my prince as you wish"
"Thank you"
"Should I go now?"
"No wait we will go together,you can wait outside"
"Okay"she leaves the room
Now where is my jacket (searching his wardrobe) where is it....where did I keep...yess seen it.
He leaves his room "okay I am ready let's go"

At the garden "Don't worry you can give me the food, I will take it from here"
"Okay my prince"
"You can go now"
"Okay thank you"
(Michelle is busy studying) "Michelle I brought you some food and it's delicious"
Michelle looks at him and the plate of food "Thank you but I am not hungry"
I know you haven't eaten anything so I didn't eat too. I want you to eat something it is not good for you to starve yourself all day and I'm hungry too"
I told you i am not hungry and if you want to starve yourself that's your business, also you are disturbing me can't you see am trying to study?!"
She is really stubborn and sassy at the same time, either way she must still listen to me. He grabs the book from her hand
"Hey what's your problem, give me my book"
"No, you're just pretending to read"
"What! Can't you see i was reading or are you blind"
"First of all don't call me blind, I'm trying to talk to you but you are ignoring me. Do you think I don't have something else to do"
"Sorry you are the one that came up to me to talk, if you have something important to do you can go I am not holding you back"
"I do have things to do but it is not as important as talking to you right now"
"Okay what do you want to say"
"Michelle I know you are really sad about what happened today and I want to say that I'm sorry. My mom was really mean to you and I didn't like the way she spoke to you"
"Awwn really"
"Yes I feel really sorry and I just wanted to cheer you up"
Sighs " well it didn't seem like you felt bad for me, I saw you smiling"
"Me....When?
"Don't act surprised, you were happy that I was in trouble, I thought you were my friend"
"I am. Yes I admit I was smiling but that was before the matter worsened"
"I don't believe you, you are lying"
"Michelle if I was happy about what happened I wouldn't come to see you. I was only laughing because it was funny ..the way you were apologizing, and you also laugh at me anytime I was scolded . It's just that I didn't know it will get like this"
Michelle looks at Henry deep in his eyes
"Hey, why are you looking at me that way"
"Just trying to see if you are lying"
"Well I hope you see that I'm not"
"Yes, your not lying. I forgive you"
(Murmurs) forgive me for what
"Sorry what did you say"
"Nothing, how do you know when I'm lying"
"I won't tell you so that I will be able to catch you when you try to lie. If I tell you, you will be cautious about it"
Smiles "So I brought food, come let's eat"
"Is it yours"
"Yes, it's mine"
"Why didn't you eat it"
"Well you haven't eaten and I'm sure of that"
"Don't worry I am not hungry you can eat it"
"No, your eating with me. Now!
Her eyes widen "Hold up, sorry is that an order"
"Yes it is"
"Ha Prince Henry, I am not eating"
"Then i will tell the queen that you are insulting me by rejecting the food I gave you and you know that she will take it as you being arrogant"
"Are you black mailing me??"
"Maybe, maybe not. So come on let's eat"
"Okay, I don't have strength to argue with you"
Opens the plate cover "well it seems like there is only one spoon here and I can't ask for an extra spoon so that they won't find out that I am sharing my food with you. So apparently we will have to share"
"Okay then. Wow the food looks nice"
"Yes it does. So we will take turns"
"Okay no problem"
"Did you brush"
"What! She frowns her face . "Did I brush, I don't get"
"What i am just asking since we are sharing the same spoon. You can ask me the same question too"
"You know something is really wrong with you today"
Laughs "Sorry I am just teasing you