Soulmate

"How is the food"
"It's nice"
"Yes but not as good as your mom's food"
Smiles "Thank you"
"What happened, why do you look worried"
"Nothing"
"Your mom shouted at you"
Nods "yes"
"No it's alright" she picks up her book
"You really like to read a lot"
"It's not that I really love to read, but it's something that I have to do if I want to become someone in the future"
"So what do you want to be?"
"To be honest I don't really know. Uhm.... maybe a lawyer"
"That's cool, I also want to be someone in the future"
"Really? What do you want to become. A king??" Laughs
"Ha ha very funny, I don't only want to be a king"
"So what else"
"I want to become a medical doctor"
"Wow I am shocked, you a medical doctor (laughs) your brain can't even carry the work"
Eyes her ". Who told you, is it because I act like I don't care about my studies. Well I actually do but I don't want to be classified as a bookworm"
Giggles "Okay my prince soo can you tell me why you want to be a doctor"
"Firstly I really feel bad for people that suffers from brain tumor, you know it really makes them behave confused and that saying things and doing that are not normal... so I will like to treat such people like you" he smirks
Frowns"So now you are happy that you have made a comeback , rubbish. Let me tell you if you become a doctor you will end up not treating your patients but making it worse for them. That's is if you will ever have a patient"
"I will have and they will be plenty and you might have a sharp mouth but you don't reason well and you will end up loosing most of your clients case. Isn't it obvious, your saying that I will make things worse for my patients. How would I even be a doctor if I don't have qualifications to practice it? And having a qualification means I am qualified to take care of my patients and not worsen their situation"
Smiles "I know you will become a successful doctor. I was just joking , you didn't have to take it personal" she pulls his cheek
"I did not take it personal"
"Okay so what's the other reason"
"I really like to care for people and help them when they are in pain or not feeling well. So if you ever get sick just know I will be there to attend to you" he smirk
Michelle's cheeks turns red "wow we finished eating so fast"
"Why are you blushing"
"I am not blushing maybe it is the sun"
"The sun??he looks up you know it's literally cold right now there is no sun shining"
"Oh really , I didn't notice it. You know what forget about it"
"Okay if you say so"
"Henry"
"Yes"
"Thank you for making me feel better, I was sad before but now I am so happy spending my time with you. Sorry for being rude from the start"
"No it's alright I am used to it already"They both laugh . After all we are friends aren't we"
"Yes , she holds his hand . Smiling "we are forever"
"You know if you were not my friend my life would have been boring"
"Really what of your friends, there is so much noise when you are all together"
"Well they don't come all the time, it's not like they often come to visit. But you are always around"
"What do you mean always, like I am your bodyguard?"
"Why are you always like this"
(Smiles) "How am I like"
"I know you know what I mean"
"Yh(giggles) I am just joking with you. Wow it's really cold"
"Is it now you're just realizing it"
"You know the food was spicy" she uses her hand to warm herself
"Here you can wear my jacket" he removes his jacket
"No don't worry, what would you wear"
"It's okay I'm wearing a long sleeve"
"But I can manage there is no need"
Henry gets up and cover Michelle with his jacket "You know you have a habit of arguing . Put the jacket on.
Michelle puts it on "Thank you"
"Your welcome. Don't you feel better now"
"Yes I really do. Are you okay?"
"Yh don't bother yourself, I am not feeling cold"
"Okay if you say so, if you fall ill just know that I tried my best to warn you"
"If I fall ill ,you will be really worried for me" he smiles
"I know where you are getting all this fantasy ideas from"
"Wow you know it too"
"I don't know anything about what you are saying"
"I really like your curly hair and the dark color too, it's really beautiful"
She coughs awkwardly "Sorry uhm thanks"
He touches her hair "The way you packed it makes you look very cute"
Gosh why am I feeling so hot. What is wrong with Henry why is he saying all this " ehm Henry are you okay?"
"Yes why do you ask, am I making you feel uncomfortable?"
"No it's alright I love the compliments"She blushes
"Michelle I really like spending time with you"
"Same too Henry"
"Promise me you will never stop being close to me"
"I promise i won't. You?"
"Never"