Bromance

Henry comes out of the bathroom with a towel only tied around his waist level leaving his upper body exposed . He runs his fingers through his dark long hair which is still dripping wet due to the bath he had. He turns towards the direction of his closet to bring out his clothes for the occasion taking place today .....

"What the...How did you enter my room?"Henry asks shocked
"(Pointing the door) through the door or what do you think, that i used a spell and boom! I entered room" He laughs
"Ha very funny, can you leave? as you can see I want to dress"
"So you haven't gotten prepared yet and they are hosting the event for you"
Henry eyes him up and down " well it looks like you are the first to get prepared for the event. It's like you are happy to see that I am going"
"Yes finally, I won't see you for a long time. Phew"
(Frowns) "So you are really happy that I am leaving"
He grabs Henry on the shoulder "why would you say so, I am just joking. I know you're not going to be feeling good today that is why I came early so I can cheer you up"
"Thanks bro, but I don't think you can cheer me up"
"I can't cheer you up??, then why am I your friend(he hits his stomach)"
"Ouch! Jaden stop. You don't get it, how do you expect me to be happy when I am leaving here to another country, I don't even know anyone there"
"Hey come on stop worrying about that now. I understand how you feel but your parents has made up their mind"
"To be honest I really don't know what came to their mind for them to make that decision"
"Maybe they have a reason"
He yells "what stupid reason! and even Michelle..(he hiss) never mind"
"What, what happened to Michelle"
"Nothing I don't want to talk about it"
"Hey tell me(he places his hand on Henry's shoulder) is she part of the reason why you are sad?
Henry puts on a sad face "she .....
Jaden interrupts "I'm sure she didn't like the fact that you are going"
"That is what you think, she didn't even feel bothered about it"He scorns
Jaden rubs his chin "Are you sure, I.. I don't think so"
Henry raises his eyebrows "I'm serious. See I told her that I like her...
Jaden jumps in "serious, what did she say"his eye lightens up
He looks at Jaden blankly for some seconds "she said no. She was angry and stuff like that, I guess she doesn't feel the same way maybe that is why she is happy that I am leaving"he bends his head in disappointment
"Well have you told her that you are leaving. Like I know she knows but have you told her yourself"
"No I haven't"
"Why should I, it's not like she cares"
"I feel you should tell her. Do you actually think that she will stop being friends with you just like that"
"I don't really know"
"Bro(he hits Henry's chest )stop dulling yourself and tell her!!"
"Okay..okay I will do so but that has to be tomorrow because I am really going to be occupied today"
"Alright but that has to be the first thing you do tomorrow in the morning"
"Yes sir I will (he shakes his hand and then grab him for a hug) okay help me pick out what to wear"
Ha pick out what to wear? Am I your wife? You better call Michelle to do that for you"he playfully smirk
Henry eyes twinkled at the mention of Michelle "oh come onn just help me out"
Jaden burst into laughter at seeing Henry shy expression