Princess Helen

"Good evening Princess Helen, are you looking Prince Henry" one of the servants asked
"Yes can you tell me exactly where he is so I can meet him"
"In the garden"
"In the garden, but the weather is cold"
"Yes it is but the prince desired to spend his time in the garden"
"Okay thank you, you can leave now"
"Hold on" she stops the servant. "Is it only Princess Helen you can see or am I ghost. Can't you show respect!?"
"I am sorry Princess Diane. I thought that Princess Helen was in a rush that's why I couldn't greet you.Good evening princess Diane "
"Just leave"
"Yes my princess"
"Diane"
Yes"
"I can't wait to see Henry, it has been long we saw each other" she jumps and claps her hands out of excitement
"It's just been two months..like I don't understand "
"Exactly very long, you know anytime I see him...
Diane interrupts "Yes I know,(she rolls her eyes)your heart starts racing and it feels like paradise when you are around him"
Laughs "exactly you know it all"
"Of course you say it's all the time like it's your life motto" she sighs
"Yes maybe it is"laughs
"Well at least you are meeting him in the garden, so your imaginary paradise will be a little real today"
"Yes and I will get to spend time with him all alone in the garden. Pointing to the left and right "is the garden this way or that way"
"It's on the right! What's up with you. It's not been a decade since you last visited here"
"Nothing, it's just that I am excited. Diane that's remind me you will need to go somewhere else so that me and Henry can be alone together. Just the two of us, no one else"
"What! Where would I go"
"I don't know, you can stroll around"
"So what's the use of me following you to the garden"
"To escort me, please don't go away" she folds her hands and pleads"
"I can't believe you are sending me away because of a guy"
"Come on its not like that and it is not like you are the one I'm going to kiss"she uses her shoulder to hit Diane
"Honestly you know your young to be thinking of this like you just turned a teen but still.."
"Exactly I'm now a teen so I can do what I want. Gosh you are boring me with all your talks, in fact we need to start building our relationship from small so that we will get closer and know eachother better. At least in less than ten years and I will become the queen of Atlantic Kingdom...(in a high pitch tone) am so happy"
"Wow it's like you have planned your whole life out already"
"Exactly now don't bother me I want to sing"
"Why did I forget my ear buds this time"
"What did you say"
"Huh (she shakes her head) nothing, go on sing"

I can't wait to see the boy of my dreams. We have been far apart but still you have always been and always remain in my heart......
I can't wait no longer, I can't wait to see the boy of my dreams......(she continues singing)

Diane uses her hands to cover both her ears "ah I'm going to die, my ears! I just hope that by the time we reach the garden I don't become deaf"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Diane speaks to herself "Finally we are here"
Helen still continues singing "Oh please can you stop your singing before you scare Henry with it, we are already in the garden"
"What are you trying to say? That my singing is bad"
"No not really , it's your voice it is too high can you lower it a bit"
"No I don't care about your opinion, I like my voice the way it is"
"Okay suit yourself, can we go and look for him now?!"
"Alright. Where is he (she calls out his name ) Henry, Henryy,Hen..
"Diane grabs her hand "what the hell is wrong with you, why are you calling out his name like that"
"I can't find him"
"So??, let's look for him"
"Okay"
"Diane spots Henry"see look here"
"Where"
"There (she turns Michelle's face)he is right there. Can you see him?"
"Where?!okay yes I can see him but it seems like he is with someone"
"Really are you sure, let's get nearer"

"Is that not Michelle"
"Yes it is Michelle, what Is Michelle doing with him?"
"Doing exactly what you wished to d, she is literally living your dreams"
"Oh please shut up your my friend stop tormenting me"
"I am sorry, you asked a question and I gave an answer that's all"
"What rubbish is this! Look how close they are"
"Yeah, it's like they are on a date"
Michelle gets annoyed " what is that servant doing here it's supposed to be me"
She yells Henry angrily "Henry!!"
The yelling interrupts Michelle and Henry conversation , they both turn to see who the person yelling is
"Henry what are you doing here with Michelle"
Michelle gets up immediately "Good evening Princess Helen"
"Keep quite I don't need your greetings"
Henry stands up "why are you speaking to her like that"
"Answer me Henry what are you doing here with her??"
"I don't get you what is that supposed to mean?"
.
.
.
.

    Heyy how do you see this chapter 🤧
You love the Drama rightt 😩 well there is more coming >>>3