100+ Followers Special

Start from the beginning

The young pinkette sighed as she sat down and started to read. She wanted to leave early since she didn't want to arrive late so she made the decision that she would only read for a small while; somewhere between fifteen minutes and thirty minutes.

Sakura got quite a way through the book and would have carried on reading well into the evening if not for Inner screaming in their mind that she had to stop lest they be late.

The young pinkette placed the book back down on the coffee table and stood up, stretching. A yawn escaped her mouth and Sakura made sure to smooth out all the creases that had formed in her kimono. She then entered the kitchen and picked up the big basket that was sitting on the kitchen table. It was extremely heavy and the little pinkette grunted at the weight.

'Send chakra to your arms!' Inner exclaimed from their mindscape. 'If you dare drop the food I will give you an eternal headache, cha!'

The four-year-old internally winced and focused on sending chakra into her arms to help strengthen her muscles. Sakura could tell that she might have overloaded the basket with food. She originally hadn't realised just how much she had packed but the sheer weight of the basket of food she was now carrying told her just how much she had made.

'I think I may have made too much food..'

In her defence it was kind of Inner's fault that she had made so much food; the noisy life form that she shared her body and mind with was extremely demanding and had been watching carefully as she made everything. Sakura had wanted to stop at several points but Inner ended up requesting more types of food and for some reason, she had relented each time.

'Nah, if anything you've made too little!' Sakura sighed. How in the world had she ended up stuck with someone who had an endless pit as a stomach? 'Chop! Chop! C'mon Outer! We're going to be late!'

The pinkette's eyebrows drew together as she made her way out of the house. Inner was extremely eager to arrive at their destination as soon as possible since on multiple occasions whilst Outer Sakura had been preparing the food, Inner had been begging to have a taste. Sakura had told her to wait until later though and refused to let her other half have control over their body. Sakura just hoped Inner wouldn't go too mad with the food when she let her have control.

A small smile made its way onto her face as she walked under a row of cherry blossom trees. Each blossom was on the verge of blooming and the pinkette looked up at the pretty trees with an expression of awe. A small breeze passed through the area, blowing a few petals off the Sakura tree's branches. The soft pink-coloured petals rode the gentle wind, a few floating down and resting on the ground around Sakura.

The young girl was so enchanted as she watched the pink perianths fall like snow she didn't notice the small figure running towards her.

"Sakura-chan!"

She blinked out of her daze and was about to move her gaze to whoever had called when a large body crashed into her own. Two strong arms tightened around Sakura's body and the pinkette had to admit, whoever she was in the arms of was beginning to cut off her airway.

"Shisui!" The voice from before whined. "Stop crushing Sakura-chan!"

If the four-year-old could she would have sighed, however, she was unable to because her windpipe was getting squeezed.

"I'm not crushing her, I'm giving her a hug!" Sakura could practically feel the glare targeted at the male holding her. "And how many times do I have to tell you? Chibi-chan loves my hugs!"

As if to prove his point, the curly-haired Uchiha tightened his embrace, a strangled noise coming from the suffocating pinkette.

"She can't breathe!"