Chapter15

When Genma had left him alone on the rooftop of the building opposite the library Shisui had been curious. The blob of pink he had seen rushing through the crowd of civilians must have been special to the brown haired man. After all, the Uchiha was well aware that the twenty one year old wasn't usually so.. clingy.

That's right Uchiha Shisui was describing Shiranui Genma as clingy. It was rather absurd yes, however if you had seen the way his eyes lit up when he saw the pink blob (as Shisui had dubbed the owner of the odd coloured hair), then you would think that said pink blob was some sort of saint to the brunette.

Shisui absentmindedly compared Genma to his cute- little-cousin- Sasu-cakes. Honestly, the young boy had some sort of obsession with Itachi. Shaking his head the Uchiha sighed at the thought of the eight year old, he should probably ask his auntie how long the mission his younger cousin was on would take.

'Hopefully not too long..' He thought as he looked up at the sun that was high in the middle of the sky, signaling that it was around midday.

Great, it was only midday and he was already bored. He huffed in annoyance before deciding to walk around the village, maybe he would run into Kakashi. If he did then maybe he could convince the man into sparring with him. Sometimes he hated it when Itachi was on a mission since he wouldn't have a sparring partner around.

He jumped down from the rooftop he was perched on and started walking around. Knowing the masked man he would probably be in his apartment if not then he was on a mission or at the memorial stone grieving away.

If the man refused the curly haired Uchiha's offer to spar then Shisui would have to resort to stealing one of his books. The preteen walked through the streets of Konoha with his arms folded behind his head and his eyes closed. He knew the village like the back of his hand so he was pretty confident that he wouldn't bump into a wall or take a wrong turn into an alleyway.

It was nice day, warm and sunny with a light breeze, it was clear that Spring had arrived. The Uchiha wondered if the Cherry Blossom trees would bloom early this year, it had been reasonably warm this year, even in the Winter.

Stuck in his musings, the Uchiha failed to notice the presence running straight for him. The owner of the presence bumped into him and fell to the ground. He looked down as the person who he had bumped in to groaned as they rubbed their head.

His eyes almost popped out of their sockets when he realised who it was. 'Pink hair..' He thought, his brows furrowing, 'The pink blob!'

Inner groaned as she rubbed her head, that had hurt. She opened her eyes and glared at the person whom she had bumped into. "Hey watch it! Cha!" She yelled at him as got up from the ground. 'Shisui Uchiha, twelve years old and already a chunin. Hmm, so he's an Uchiha? Cha! A prodigy too. Aww, why do we always have to run into powerful shinobi, cha?'

She frowned when she noticed that he was gaping at her. He seemed to realise what he was doing and shut his mouth. He grinned at her sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head. "Sorry.. hehe.."

Inner Sakura turned away as she crossed her arm, "Hmph!" The Uchiha sweat dropped at the four year old's behaviour. What made Genma so attached to her?

Sure she was absolutely adorable with her wide emerald eyes and her cherry blossom pink hair. Her face was flushed pink and she looked as if she was throwing a toddler tantrum with her pouted lips and her eyes glaring off to the side.

Shaking his head, the Uchiha stopped his fawning. He frowned when he picked up on a familiar chakra signal. 'Genma?' He looked at the girl in front of him and noticed that she was panicking.

'Shoot! He's coming, cha!' Inner tried her best not to let her panic show on her face. Honestly, why did she have to have such bad luck? She groaned internally as she tried to go around the preteen in front of her. The black haired boy stepped in front of her and she growled in annoyance. "Let me through!" She hissed.

"Nuh-uh, tell me why he's chasing you." He said with a grin. The pinkette glared at him before sighing.

"I have no idea why he is chasing me he just is. Now please, let me through. Cha!" Inner blinked when the boy disappeared from in front of her. She felt a light breeze behind and cursed when she remembered that he was Shunshin no Shisui.

The four year old felt arms wrap around her and lift her up. She was pulled into a chest and looked up to see the Uchiha grinning down at her.

"Hold on!" He said before Sakura was forced to grab onto him as they started travelling faster than the four year old ever thought possible.

She was still in shock at the pure speed they had moved at even when the preteen stopped. The pinkette heard the boy chuckle ; she didn't doubt that her face was the picture of awe and shock but she couldn't bring herself to care. She had felt as if she was flying! It had probably not been as quick as she thought for the ninja carrying her but he was used to travelling at such speeds where as she wasn't.

"Sugoi.." She couldn't keep the word from slipping out her mouth.

The Uchiha put the girl down, looking at her in amusement. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was open as she gaped at him. Her hair was messy and she honestly looked adorable.

'Kawai!' He thought as his eyes sparkled. He picked the girl up, squashing her in a tight hug. "You're so cute!" He cooed.

The green eyed girl groaned, praying desperately that Outer would manage to get back to the front of their mind before she died from suffocation. Honestly, she wasn't sure if she was looking forward to talking to Outer Sakura again of if she was absolutely terrified. She supposed she would find out later.

"C-can't.. breath.. cha!" The boy's eyes widened before he let her go as if he was burned by her.

"Oh no! Are you alright Chibi-chan?" He asked anxiously, checking her over for injuries.

'This idiot, cha! I said I couldn't breath not that I was injured or anything.'

He stepped back from checking her over, it seemed as if he was satisfied that she was alright for he had a wide grin on his face.

"Come on Chibi-chan! You can come over for dinner at my cousins house!" Inner was tempted to shield her eyes from his bright grin, would she go blind if she didn't?

'Wait. Is he inviting me over for dinner? What the heck, cha!' She glared at him, "There's no way I'm going anywhere with a stranger, cha!"

Shisui pouted, why did kids have to listen to their parents about not running off with strangers? "How about I walk you home then?" He offered.

The small girl's glare hardened as she scoffed. "Why should I show a stranger where I live? Cha!" Inner of course knew that the curly haired Uchiha meant no harm to her, she just wasn't in the mood to be nice.

"Because you don't want a certain man to find you?" He smiled. Inner's eyes narrowed, the boy certainly held a good argument. He also appeared to know her pursuer..

"How do I know you won't hand me over to him?"

"Why would I hand over a little girl to a big meanie like him?" The girl pursed her lips in thought.

"Hm.. fine. Cha." The boy ginned at her. "However, I request that you treat me to that dinner you mentioned earlier." The four year old hadn't noticed how late it was, the sun was setting and her poor stomach was growling for food.

"Sure thing, follow me!" The boy said before he started walking off. The pinkette followed him, she had to jog to keep up with his bigger strides however the thought of food kept her motivated.

A/N: Thank you so much for 500 views!

Sorry for any mistakes!

Hope you enjoyed!

Sakura Haruno (Child Prodigy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें