100+ Followers Special

Sakura looked at her reflection in the mirror. Mikoto Uchiha had invited her to join the main family of the prestigious clan at the Sakura Festival. Despite its name, it wasn't a festival that celebrated her. It was one that celebrated the blooming of the cherry blossoms. She had been the previous years with her parents and had originally been planning to not go this year, but it would have been impolite of her to decline the invitation so she ended up accepting. Apparently, the Uchiha main family had reserved a spot and Mikoto had said that they would meet Sakura there at around midday.

The pinkette had spent all morning cooking and baking, she knew that Mikoto had also probably prepared food and drinks for them to share but Sakura wanted to do her own part. It was now about eleven and the young girl had gotten dressed into her kimono and was checking her appearance in the mirror.

The kimono she was wearing was a pale green, almost exactly the same shade as her eyes. The Obi was white and at the bottom of the kimono were white Sakura petals. The Obijime was a light grey and the Obiage was white along with the Nagajuban. The sleeves of the kimono covered the pinkette's small hands and the Tabi socks she wore were white. Sakura also donned Zouri sandals on her feet.

The kimono was one of the many things she had bought on her shopping spree with Yui. The brown-haired woman had insisted on her buying it and they had also purchased a pink kimono that matched her hair. Personally, Sakura thought the pink clashed with her hair but the woman had managed to convince her that it would look 'adorable' on her, so Sakura ended up relenting. The four-year-old had decided to don the green kimono rather than the pink one since she thought that if she wore it then she would be an eyesore. There was such a thing as too much pink, after all. Just imagine her wearing a pink kimono with pink hair, watching as the pink cherry blossoms bloomed.

The girl sighed. She hadn't done anything with her hair, just brushed it and left it down. She had had a shower when she woke up and her hair had dried since then. Sakura checked her appearance once more before exiting her room.

She made her way downstairs and entered the living room, picking up the book that was laying face-down on the coffee table. The book contained information on medical ninjutsu and she was about halfway through it. The pinkette had learnt quite a bit from it so far and hoped to test out the techniques soon. She knew she probably wouldn't finish the whole of the book by the time she had to leave to meet up with the Uchiha family but she hoped she would make some progress.

'I've told you this many times before and I shall tell you again: I can help you memorise this whole book in a second. Cha!'

'And I've told you multiple times that I want to do it my way.' Inner huffed in their mindscape, stubbornly crossing her arms and turning her head to look off to the side, her lips forming a pout.

Sakura sighed, both she and Inner were extremely stubborn and as a result, tended to disagree on multiple matters. It was tiresome, having to constantly debate with yourself about what to do next but both she and Inner were sentient and she believed that they both had a right to make decisions. Others (as far as she was aware) were able to decide what they were going to do for the day without a second thought- most of the time- but she and Inner shared a body and so they had to make sure that whatever they did worked for them both. That was partly why on some days Inner was in control without her even being anywhere near the front of their mind- and why sometimes Inner retreated when she was in control as well. They made sure they both were able to have some days in control of their body and some days completely on their own without the other at the front of their mind, commenting and watching everything they did. It allowed them some privacy (though they always knew what the other did even when they had been sleeping) and also showcased their trust in one another.