Chapter16

As they were walking Inner took in their surroundings. Bushes were trimmed back neatly and the dirt path under their feet was wide. It was more secluded then the rest of Konoha which made Inner curious as to why. She knew that the Uchiha were a secretive clan and she knew that they preferred for people not to come too close to their clan compound but why they were so.. suspicious made her wonder if they were keeping some sort of secret from the village. She didn't recall her or Outer ever venturing near this part of the village because their mother had warned them not to disturb any Clans. This might have been just to be respectful or because their mother wasn't too keen on shinobi but what if them being told not to go near any clan compounds instead of just the Uchiha was to stop any suspicion from rising?

Inner knew that some villagers were especially wary of the clan with the famous red eyes but she hadn't really questioned it -mainly being because Outer Sakura had told her that it was none of their business. Tobirama Senju had always been wary of the Uchiha, mainly because of the war, but what if there was another reason?

'Hmm..'

"You ok back there?" Shisui asked, looking back at her.

"Yup!" She chirped.

They continued walking down the dirt path and Inner Sakura wondered if she was getting kidnapped. She knew that she wasn't but if she was anyone else she'd probably think differently. I mean if someone you just bumped into lifted you up and sprinted away with you and then invited you over to dinner the- wait.. dinner? How long had she been in control of the body? Outer Sakura should have been back by now but then again, she should probably be grateful that her other half wasn't back yet. She really didn't want to get lectured by Outer.

"You're going to love Mikoto-obasan's cooking!" The Uchiha exclaimed.

"Hm.. Cha!" Inner wasn't in the mood to talk for she was focused on what the boy had said. 'Mikoto?' She frowned as information about the woman hit her. The woman's name was Mikoto Uchiha, she was married to the head of the Uchiha clan making her the clan Matriarch. She retired from her career as a ninja when she became a mother. Before she retired Mikoto was a jounin ranked ninja who specialised in weaponry. Her husband's name was Fugaku Uchiha and they had two children, Itachi Uchiha and Sasuke Uchiha.

"Y'know I wonder what we're having for dinner? Maybe-" The curly haired Uchiha continued to ramble on about different dishes

'Wait a minute..' The pinkette's frown deepened. 'Isn't Itachi that clan prodigy that people around the market were talking about, cha?..... Outer's defiantly going to kill me..'

As Inner was crying internally Shisui was happily going on about his adorable-baby-cousin-'Tachi-chan and his adorable-baby-cousin-'Tachi-chan's-cute-little-brother-Sasu-cakes. Inner was tuning out the sound of his voice as she had a panic attack inside her mind. She was getting involved with the Uchiha clan when she and Outer had agreed to keep a low profile. Why oh why did she get herself into these situations?

'Because you're nosy and always seem to attract trouble?'

'Hey! That's mean Outer, cha!' Inner exclaimed before doing a retake. 'Wait.. Outer?'

'Yo.'

'Since when did you get back to the front of our mind? Cha!'

'I haven't been here for too long though I do suppose it is about time I take back control over our body?'

'Hmm, fine. Are you aware of what's going on? Cha!'

'You ran into the curly haired Uchiha and he picked you up and ran off with you before inviting you over for dinner with his family.'

'.....Ok, looks like you've got a good understanding of what's going on, cha! So, I'm just going to go now bye! Cha!' Inner suddenly released her control over the body which caused Sakura to jolt into the driving seat and very nearly face plant onto the ground.

The pinkette grit her teeth as she repressed the frustrated growl that threatened to erupt from her throat.

"You ok Chibi-chan?" Shisui asked, his face showed his concern and Sakura closed her eyes and counted to ten, it wouldn't do to take out her frustrations on him.

"I'm fine, thank you for asking Uchiha-san." She smiled shyly. The Uchiha's brows furrowed at the sudden shift of personality but shrugged it off. Kids had odd mood swings, he'd learnt that the hard way when he stole Sasuke's tomatoes one time. He shivered at the memory. "When are we going to arrive at our destination?"

"Huh? Oh, we're nearly there." Sakura looked down the path they were going and noticed that the entrance to the Uchiha clan compound was getting closer with every step they took.

She swallowed nervously as they entered the compound. Inner was going to get a long lecture later.

As they walked through the compound Sakura could feel the weight of people's stares on her. She frowned, was it because of her hair? That sounded about right since her pink hair was ought to stand out in the sea of black. Shisui seemed to be oblivious to all the stares so Sakura decided to ignore them and focus on keeping up with the older boy.

They arrived in front of a large house that seemed more like a mansion to Sakura. She didn't have enough time to take in all the details of the exterior of the house for Shisui dragged her inside.

"Auntie!" Shisui's jolly voice rang through the house. Mikoto, who had been making dinner for her family went out to the hallway to greet him.

"Hello Shisui-kun." She smiled. "I'm afraid Itachi-kun is still on a mission."

"That's fine, I invited someone over to have dinner with us, hope you don't mind."

"Of course not, they're welcome to come in and eat with us!" Shisui grinned at her before turning around and grabbing something from behind him.

"This-" He said as he pulled the object- who Mikoto was now realising was actually a person- in front of him. "Is Sakura-chan!"

The Matriarch blinked at the adorable little girl- who was really more of a doll- in front of her. The small child had soft, cherry blossom pink hair and stunning emerald orbs. She had peach coloured skin and her cheeks were flushed. The girl looked to be around the same age as her youngest son and was wearing a dark grey jumper and some light grey leggings along with some black ninja sandals. The woman squealed internally as she stared at the little girl.

"H-hello ma'am.." The young girl bowed before looking up shyly.

Mikoto could no longer hold herself back from squealing and grabbing the child in a bear hug. "You're so kawai!"

Sakura, who seemed to be frozen in place as the Uchiha clan Matriarch hugged her to death, blinked madly as her brain tried to process what was going on.

"Kaa-san?" A small voice called out as small footsteps could be heard entering the hallway.

"Ah, Sasu-chan!" Mikoto smiled as she turned to look at her son, Sakura still in her arms. "This is Sakura-chan, why don't you two go play whilst I talk to Shisui-kun about stealing?" The woman smiled innocently as she looked over her shoulder at the curly haired Uchiha who had tensed at her words.

Shisui unfroze and looked between Sasuke and Mikoto. He then came out of his stupor and glared sharply at Sasuke.

"You traitor!" He hissed. The young boy smirked smugly before grabbing the pinkette out of his mother's embrace and leading her outside.

A/N: So erm yeah, please comment and vote, I really appreciate all the support!

Sorry for any mistakes!

Hope you enjoyed!