Chapter1

Kizashi, was a man with dusty pink coloured hair that was styled in a way that made it look like a flower. He had blue eyes and tanned skin with stubble lining his chin. His wife, Mebuki; who had blonde hair, green eyes and a fair complexion was currently crushing his hand in a death grip as her screams of pain rang through the hospital. She was currently in the process of giving birth.

"Hang on dear, you're almost there." Kizashi tried to support his wife as her clammy hand squeezed his tighter.

"One more push Mrs Haruno!" a nurse said, he believed her name was Cho. She was an older woman with a motherly smile. Her brown hair was pulled back into a tight bun with strands of grey peeking through. Her eyes were grey and held wisdom. Kizashi watched as Mebuki took a deep breath and pushed once again, letting out a cry of exhaustion and relief as she felt the pressure in her lower abdomen decrease. Their child was now officially apart of the world.

Another nurse disappeared from the room with the bundle wrapped in a towel in her arms; to clean up their baby and make sure the child was healthy.

Mebuki let go of her husband's hand as she fell back onto the hospital bed, she looked the definition of exhausted. Kizashi looked down at her, she was still panting and a few stray pieces of hair stuck to her forehead, soaked in sweat.

After a few moments, the young nurse came back into the room, the baby in her arms having been cleaned and registered.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Haruno, you have a beautiful and healthy baby girl!" The young nurse carefully handed the baby to Mebuki and stood back next to Cho.

The married couple gazed at their precious child and felt their breath catch in their throat as they watched the baby's eyes open to reveal stunning emerald orbs that held beauty and wisdom.

"What shall we name her?" Kizashi asked his wife. She paused for a minute and looked up from her baby's eyes to the tuft of soft pink hair on top of the child's head.

'Pink hair and green eyes, what an unusual combination; yet it seems to suit her. Our little cherry blossom,' she thought. "How about Sakura?"

"Cherry blossom? Well, it certainly suits her, Sakura it is." Kizashi agreed. The new parents smiled down at their daughter and Cho and the young nurse left the new family to bond.

"Sakura Haruno welcome to the family." Mebuki smiled lovingly down at her now-sleeping daughter.