Ganeshade, the Halidom of Terror

Começar do início

The providence that most Arachnes believed in is... "If you want it, you have to take it."

Hence, they would kidnap men from the Yi Empire and Sindhvan along the border and take them for themselves. They would then share a male with dozens of others in the village and have children with him. For the Japanese, this is that kind of a freaky harem situation, where the men will suffer to be squeezed until they are no longer fertile...

The Japanese and other nations' delegations had arrived in this city without knowing it. In front of them, they can see what looked like a wooden gate.

"Are they soldiers of the guard?"

"I suppose so. We have to get permission to enter first..."

Katsurayama, a senior member of the team, got off and spoke to the Arachnes who seemed to be the gatekeepers.

"Excuse me. We are a diplomatic mission of the Western Countries, Japan, the Grand Lago Kingdom, the Republic of Francesca, the Divine Kingdom of Anubisius, the Spernino Kingdom, the Italicia Kingdom, the Sindhvan Community, and the Neutrine Empire. May we be permitted to enter?"

The standing guards were dressed in simple clothes and what appeared to be wooden armor, holding a spear made of bamboo or stone in their hands.

"Wait here."

A guard Arachne gave a short reply and quickly opened the gate.

"Enter. The Chief will tell you everything."

What a surprise: no body checks, no checking with superiors, no such procedures.

'What kind of social system do you have here...?'

It was weird, not only for the Japanese, but also for the other countries' delegations, but they had no choice but to enter since they were allowed to go in. The SDF's vehicles followed after them.

"...Are they okay with this? Even the military personnel are allowed to enter easily..."

"Who knows? But I get an indescribable sense of composure and amusement from these women."

And Katsurayama was not the only one who felt this way.

"...Sasaki, be careful. Those Arachne spider-women... they are eyeing us like hungry beasts."

"Beasts...?"

"Yeah. I feel like I could be attacked at any moment."

Fujioka of the SDF agreed with Katsurayama.

The vehicles continued on and arrived in front of what looked like a large stone temple. It looked a bit like the Mayan pyramids built by the Manya people of this world's South America.

"Looks like a place of worship."

The pyramids of the Mayan civilization were decorated with ornaments in the shape of a deity called Quetzalcoatl, but this pyramid has something completely different.

"If anything... it looks like something built by aliens..."

"Odagiri was right. It looks like something built by the Grey aliens."

Stone statues with an atmosphere similar to that Grey, lopsided face that Japanese people would first think of when they heard the word 'alien' were applied to various parts of the building.

"...Eerie, isn't it?"

"Senpai, are you saying that?"

"Yeah. I have to say so."

Cold sweat can already be seen on Katsurayama's forehead. He seemed to be very nervous. Katsurayama then turned around and talked to Fujioka.

"Colonel Fujioka. Please wait for me, I will call you if I need anything."