Reve Goes to Japan

Good morning. It's Kasami here at work again tomorrow. In support of the spirit not to be outdone by Corona, I will be posting three more chapters this month.

This time, the boy emperor Reve is going to Japan... Well, let's see what will happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

April 2, 2027

Japan, Prime Minister's Office

An emergency cabinet meeting was being held at the Prime Minister's Office on this day. The Prime Minister raised his voice despite his deep fatigue.

"So you are sure that the boy is the Emperor of Neutrine?"

The one who answered the Prime Minister's words was the Minister of Foreign Affairs.

"Yes, sir. The Guildmasters of the Sindhvan Community has sent their written assurances. I have already confirmed its authenticity with the diplomats of various countries. I can assure you that it is authentic."

"How will the Emperor get to the mainland?"

"Fortunately, there is an airport in Anubisius that has been completed and is now operational. We would like him to go there by sea and land, and then fly to Narita from the airport."

The Minister of Economy, Trade, and Industry raised his hand.

"The plan to end the war with Neutrine, has it already been drafted by the Ministry of Defense?"

"Yes. The Ichigaya had already thought of a plan up to the siege of the capital... but we didn't expect the enemy's head of state to declare surrender, so that part was unexpected. The fact that the other side has the will to end the war is, to say the least, a happy miscalculation."

With this, the Self-Defense Forces can now ride to Rumaest, Neutrine's capital, with a big show of force. But then the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism raised his hand.

"I think we can leave the siege of the capital to the SDF, but won't we need police officers to secure the Senate and other important figures? If necessary, we will dispatch personnel from here..."

The Minister of Defense nodded at this.

"Yes, that's right. I think it will be difficult for the SDF to secure the VIPs, so it would be very helpful if the police would send a special unit."

"Then, please leave the selection of the personnel to me. I will have the Metropolitan Police Department, the National Police Agency, and the Coast Guard to consider."

The Minister of Land stood up and left the room. Then the Minister of Education raised his hand.

"Aside from postwar reparations, of course, what will you be doing about the education and guidance of state management?"

"I think it would be a good idea to have diplomats and inspectors to intervene in important matters. In addition, I think it is necessary for the Emperor to learn about modern politics, so I would like to ask him to stay in Japan for a while."

But the Foreign Minister objected to this.

"No, it would be a bad idea to have the Emperor absent from his own country. Once it is determined that his safety is assured, I think it is necessary for him to return as soon as possible before the postwar process is completed."

The Minister of Justice nodded.

"I agree. Consider the sentiments of the enemy, it would be better to have him return as soon as possible."