Peace Conference Raid, the Arachnes Arrives!

This will be the first chapter this month.

Finally, a lot of fall anime has started... Yashahime the Half-Demon Princess and Rettousei... they are nice... Ponkotsurina is cute. Hikasa-san is awesome.

From this time on, I'll be slipping into the next cause of war without delay (oui).

- Kazuhiro Kasami

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

September 15, 1742

Sindhvan Community, Capital Baletar

In Baletar, the capital of the Sindhvan Community, renowned as a country of commerce, the deputy foreign ministers of the countries with which Japan interacts gathered. The location was a 50-story skyscraper hotel built by Japan, which exists near the Baletar Sindhvan Commercial Guild.

In fact, there was initially talk of holding the signing ceremony on the deck of an Akagi-class aircraft destroyer, the largest warship owned by Japan. In essence, the idea was to recreate the signing ceremony that the US had the Japanese sign on board the battleship USS Missouri at the end of World War II. However, the government wanted to make it a larger peace conference by inviting people from other countries, so it was decided to hold the conference in a high-rise hotel that was built with Japanese technology.

The city of Baletar and the coastal city of Levadad on the West Bank, for example, have been transformed into urban areas of the modern Middle East, thanks to the greening projects and infrastructure development jointly funded by Japan and the community, albeit for a short period of time.

Japanese-made cars have already begun to be driven in various parts of the city, and some wealthy people have sent their servants to Japan to obtain driver's licenses so that they can drive them. All companies are popular, but it seemed that that company, which is treated as a fungus, is the most popular for the extremely twisted monstrosity (this is a compliment) known as the mini-car. In the area of motorcycles, however, another company is more popular.

Vending machines and convenience stores have been set up in various parts of the city, and logistics have become more active than ever. To support this, the construction of highways and underground roads has begun. It was estimated that in another 10 years, it would be possible to expand the expressway to the eastern port city. Road traffic laws were being enforced in the city, albeit immature, and Lamias and beastmen could be seen waiting in line at traffic signals. Japanese-made wristwatches were on people's wrists, and more and more people were moving in accordance with the time.

Many Japanese trading company employees also visit the port to conduct sales and negotiations with local companies, as well as with companies that still have no ties to Japan. In the port area, many gantry cranes were already lined up and unloading Japanese exports one after another. A branch of the Japan Coast Guard has already been set up for security, and several large and medium-sized patrol vessels, newly built in the past few years, are docked there.

With such a Baletar, most of the representatives of each country had already gathered at their hotels.

Hayami, the Japanese Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, stroked his elegant beard as he looked around the hotel.

"Wonderful. I'm sure everyone in each country will be satisfied with this. Don't you think so, Nakata-kun?"

Hayami looked at Nakata, his secretary.

"Yes, sensei. It exudes enough elegance and beauty without being spectacular. The Japanese construction industry is the best in the world."

"And yet they use a lot of the latest technology to minimize damage to the building itself in the event of a magnitude 7 earthquake... It really is as if the government has publicly stated the importance of building a hotel in this location."