Sirius agrees, "Yeah, absolutely."

"Well, I'd better be off. I've got a bewitched vomiting toilet to deal with." Mr.Weasley states, sounding very tired.

Fred tells George mischievously, "George, remember that concept. Vomiting toilet."

"Right you are, Fred." George smugly replies.

Mr.Weasley informs us all so we will not worry, "Also, I'm covering for Tonks on guard duty later tonight, so I won't be back until late."

Harry suddenly lets out a loud yelp, clasping his scar in pain.

"Harry!" I shout, noticing how his legs seem to shake with the weight of his own body.

I jump into action, swiftly moving over to him, and catching him as he starts to fall to his knees. Harry gasps and trembles in at the agonizing pain he feels. I rub his back in a caring way. Sirius rushes over with a chair and I help Harry sit on it.

Sirius asks Harry in a worried manner, "You all right, Harry?"

"Yeah...just...my...scar...the pain is getting stronger." Harry grits out, through clenched teeth.

I furrow my brow and begin to chew on my bottom lip. I feel guilty that I cannot do anything to help ease his pain. I know that I should not feel guilt for such a thing that I cannot control, but that does not stop me from doing so.

───────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────

Afterwards, Harry goes upstairs, and everyone else goes off to do their own things. I decide to read books about Magical Creatures with Christopher and Nyx in the quaint Family Room of the apartment.

I have just started to relax, when Hermione comes rushing over, pulling Ron along with her.

She exclaims to me ecstatically, "Y/n! Ron and I have gotten Prefect badges in our letters! Quick, check yours!"

She thrusts my letter into my chest, I put a bookmark my page, closing and putting the book down, and finally grab my letter out of her excited, shaking hands. The erratic beating of my heart, betraying the calm facade I wear. I carefully open the envelope and look inside. My lips splitting into a grin.

"I guess we can all take care of our duties together then. Since I have been named a Prefect as well." I happily state.

Hermione squeals and grabs me with her hand that is free, dragging Ron and I to our shared Bedroom. She bursts open the door to find Harry and Sirius having a seemingly sirius conversation.

...I know it is a bad joke. It was just too good to pass up, though.

Sirius gets up and leaves, smiling at us all while he does.

Once he closes the door Hermione joyfully informs Harry, "Harry! Ron, Y/n, and I, we've been named Prefects!"

The most surprising part about all of this is that Ron was chosen as Prefect, especially since he has atrocious grades in most of his classes.

Hermione hands Harry his letter and he hastily opens it.

"What about you, Harry?" Hermione inquires to him.

Harry's smile drops and looking very disappointed, he shakes his head.

I raise an eyebrow and ask Harry, "Are you sure? Why would they not give you one, and give Ron one?"

Ron pushes me roughly and I barely move, laughing slightly.

"I'm sure." Harry states, sounding a bit less sad, at seeing Ron and I joke around.

There's an awkward silence for a moment before Harry says, "So...congratulations Ron, Hermione, Y/n..."

"Well...thanks Harry." Hermione replies.

Ron, not noticing how rude he sounds, urges us, "Come on, let's go back downstairs!"

"Yes, do go enjoy yourselves." Harry says.

I sigh and shake my head.

Turning to Ron and Hermione I state, "I will be staying here. Before you both came to get me I was trying to relax and finish my book, so I will just do that here now."

"Are you sure, Y/n?" Hermione questions me.

I nod confidently. They both leave and close the door behind them. I listen to their footsteps fade, before sitting down on my bed, and opening my book to the page I left off on. Harry silently stands in the same spot for a minute or two, before sitting down next to me on my bed. I sit there reading until Harry falls asleep on my shoulder, succumbing to sleep a few minutes after he does.