A letter to Ashwin, from me🤍

A letter to Ashwin.

Dear ashwin,
I don't know if you would read this letter or even get to know about it. But just wanted to pen down  everything I wanna say to you.

Firstly, Sorry and Thank you. Sorry, for not knowing about you before. Sorry for failing to  recognise you in Cooku with Comali. Even though I've seen your serials and adfilms, I failed to recognise you! Sorry for that.

Thank you, for making me believe in hardwork, passion, perseverance,and patience. For showing me what actually life is, for being my inspiration. Not just for me, I'm sure you are one for a lot of people like me who actually know who you are.

These two years since I've known you, admired you, cherished you, and respected you, I've learnt so much. I've learnt that I can love a man, whom I've not even met, who doesn't even know I exist, beyond boundaries. I've learnt the wonders hardwork and constant dedication can do. I've learnt about who YOU are.

The path you travelled, wasn't a cakewalk. But pushing down everything that pulled you down, you've come up stronger, more and more stronger my champ! No matter how many times you fell, you stood up determined to reach your goal. The fruit of your hardwork, is just 4 days away manna! Words can never describe how proud & happy I am of and for you.

Neenga oru phoenix ashwiney, nejama. You are our Phoenix! The man who builds himself up with lots of dreams and efforts, I don't know if I would ever see someone like you. The way you include us, your fans, your people in every project you do- makes us euphoric!

Ungaluku theriyuma nu therila, but everytime we see #peopleslove in your posts or tweets or stories, that feeling of happiness and chills that surges through our veins can never be expressed!  You really have a way with words manna, they make us awestruck and we keep falling for it every single time.

The way you never fail to acknowledge us, the way you treat us as your own, it's magical knowing our place in your heart.
Coming to negativity, people don't know about you ashwin. That's all I can say. We know who you are, we know what you went through. We know you manna. And I'll be there for you, forever.

People who have been with you know who you are, what a gem of a person you are and I don't think you need to prove it to anyone else.

Ever since I started following your works ,and admiring you, to say in short ever since I became your FAN, I have always wanted only good things to happen to you because you deserve it than anyone ma.

Now, 4 days away from seeing you in the big screens, for #Sembi, it gives me immense pride, joy, contentment, goosebumps and what not?! Proudest fangirl here! This will surely be a breakthrough in your career. You will, surely make a stamp in this industry and I'm sure in that. All your people are.

Your people, will always be there for you, to love, respect, cherish, admire, cheer, and hoot the loudest for you champ.

And, a personal promise from me to remain your biggest fangirl and not leave your side, and you for anything or anyone ! I don't know why I'm tearing up but anyway, I love you so much. The place you hold in my heart, can never be replaced by anyone ma.

This is not new to you, the same words, you used for your idol's film, I wanna use it for you here ma.
You were born to be a star,and no matter what you go through, the space you carved in our hearts will always be beating for you ashwineyy♥️, and only for you.

All the very best, and congratulations for Sembi. Manifesting for it to be a biggest hit!

We love you forever! I love you forever! Dot.

PS: I hope, I get to meet you one day and say these to you in person or atleast get a photo with you🤞🏻

With love,
Sam🤍