The girl he never noticed ~2

Yeppapa!! "Sad ending" ku avlo haters ah🤣.Nan oru paava patta jeevan, enna poi🤧🐒! Pona chapter la potta comments ku intha chapter padichu mudichutu vanthu neengale reply sollunga😁. Ipo vaanga story kulla povom🚶‍♀️😃

~~*~~

"Oh shit!" They both said in unison.

Ashwin banged the door only to realise there was no one to help. Sivaangi banged again shouting "Yaarachum irukingala? Hello? Nanga ulla matitu irukom, kadhava thoranga" but there was no response.

Sivaangi sighed before turning to Ashwin. "Ipo enna panrathu Ashwiney?" she asked innocently, while Ashwin just went and sat on the empty space and gestured her to sit.

She sat opposite to him not knowing what to do. "Enna panrathu, kaalaila security anna vara varaikum ipdiye okkara vendi than" Ashwin said sighing.

He leaned on the wall back with one leg bent and the other stretched, while one of his hand rested on his forehead.

"Ayo avlo neram ungaloda Inga thanniya Irukanum ah?" She asked widening her eyes. "Enkooda irukapo epdi ma thaniya irupa?" He asked clueless.

She mentally facepalmed herself. "Ayo namma rendu per mattum thana Inga irukom!!"

"Athuku?" He asked and she replied "enna ethavathu panitingana?" She asked dramatically to which he chuckled. "Apdilam onnum panna maten, enaku already aal iruku" he said and smiled dreamily.

Sivaangi's face fell. She looked at him and said "Theriyum" which made him wide his eyes. "Theriyuma? Epdi?" He asked. "Mtch, canteen la neenga unga friends oda pesuratha ketten" she clarified.

"Ottu kettiya bodysoda?" He asked raising his eyebrows which made her laugh. "Ayo illainga, athu apdiye vanthu kaathula vizhunthuchu" she said laughing, and he too joined in soon.

"Hmm...inneram Inga ipdi maatama irunthuruntha avaluku propose panni first kiss eh vangirpen. Enna setting oh, Inga ipdi okara vechuruchu" he said his face falling down which left sivaangi baffled.

"Pr..propose panna poringala?" She asked gulping the lump in her throat. "Aama ma..inikki than avaluku surprise plan panirnthen mothama oothikuchu" he pouted.

She just hummed and stared out. "Aama ungaluku epdi en peru theriyum?" she asked out of the blue. He just stared at her for a moment before breaking into a mischievous smile. "College oda nightingale, un pera poi theriyama irukuma? Enna ma pesra nee"

Shocked, flabbergasted- that's what Sivaangi felt at that moment. "Nan paaduvenu ungaluku theriyuma?" She asked blown away. "En theriyama, nallave theriyume" he said shaking his head cutely.

"Neenga epdi ivlo cute ah irukinga?" She asked suddenly, surprising him. "Yaaru cute uh, nana neeya?" He asked raising his eyebrows, and she smiled. "Unmailaye nan cute ah irukena enna?" She asked doubtfully, to which he nodded. "Aama" he said looking straight into her eyes.

She blushed looking down and biting her lips. "Aye, vekka padriya?" He asked looking at her to which she nodded a no. "Po ashwineyy!" she said slapping his arm and he laughed.

Even though her heart pricked knowing that this will be the last day she's gonna ever see him, his smile, and the last day to have a conversation with him, she put everything aside and decided to enjoy the moment.

This is the first time they both were having a conversation, but it didn't feel like it to both of them. They loved each other's company, or Sivaangi did for sure. Their banters continued with him pulling her legs and making her blush whereas she said informations about him that left him baffled. When he asked how she knew these, she just shrugged and said "Nan lam rowdy theriyum la"