Dot

"I need a Ranveer Singh in my life. Dot"

Ashwin laughed seeing the story his little woman put up after fighting with him.

Without wasting a second, he called her. But she declined his call.

"Adipaavi enna cut panra iru di iru unaku iruku inniki"

He replied to her story,
"Ranveer Singh eh than venuma? Intha Ashwin Kumar vendama?"
and put his phone aside.

Here Sivaangi was looking at her phone waiting for his call. As expected, he called her and she declined it. She smirked, "nan kovama iruken manna inikki neenga enna pannalum nan ungalta pesa maten"

While she was busy scolding him, her phone pinged with a notification from insta. She opened it to see his reply for her story. She blushed reading it
"This man knows how to make me blush effortlessly"
______

Ashwin brought two cups of her favourite blueberry yogurt, some macaroons and drove to her house.

He was welcomed by his dear machan.
"Vaanga Mams, enna veetuku ipo than vazhi therinjutha?"

"Dei nee vera enda, already unga akka en mela kola gaandula Iruka" he said scratching his head.

"Pinna, ava first originals oda audio launch ku neenga varalaye. Already ungala romba miss panitu iruntha antha important day la neenga kooda illa avlo easy ah lam ungala vida koodathu" Vinayak smirked.

"Nee oruthan pothum da engala sanda poda vekka" he said hugging him tight.

"Ayo mams valikuthu, ponga ponga poi unga lover ah samathana paduthunga nan ethuvum sollala" he said and ran out.

Ashwin went to the kitchen to see binni ma and took blessings from her.
"Vaa pa, shoot lam nalla pocha?"

"Ha ma. Epdi irukinga?" He asked side hugging her. 

"Nalla irukom pa, sivu than nee illanu romba varutha patta. Poi modhala avala samali" she said patting his head.

He smiled and went to her room. He slightly opened the door to see his love sitting on her bed with hands and legs folded.

She was staring at her mobile and scolding his picture.
"Cut Panna, apdiye vitruvara? Thirumba call panni samathana paduthama intha manushan ku apdi enna velai? Konjam kooda paasame illa ashwineyy unaku. Ithula Ranveer Singh eh than venuma Ashwin Kumar venamanu kelvi vera"
He chuckled at her complaints.

"Poya yov. Unga kitta lam nenachalum romba neram kovama iruka Mudila. Aana intha vaati, enna pannalum nan samadhanam aaga maten. Neenga audio launch ku varathathuku unga kitta pesirkave koodathu. Po ashwineyy!"
He felt really bad for not being able to spend time with her, and guilty for not being there with her on her important day.

He opened the door silently and went near her bed without her notice.
"Enna panna Rowdy, I was busy coming to meet my chellama athan call panna mudila"

She jerked and got up from the bed. She was shocked to see him there
"Nee...neenga inga enna panringa?"

He went near her and tried to engulf her in a hug,
"Nan en paapa va paaka vanthen"

But she escaped from him.
"Pakathula varathinga. Nan innum kovama than iruken"

He pouted and looked at her with puppy eyes.
"Sorry sorry sorry Sivaangi maa. Enaku theriyum nee evalo hurt airupa nu. Inimel ipdi panna maten. Sorry, please un Valarndha Kozhandhaiya manichudu"

She turned to hide her smile. This man has his ways to make her anger fly away. She wasn't angry anymore, but had to pretend so that he doesn't do this again.

He saw her turning away. He sighed and tried to hug her from behind. But she pushed his hands again.
"Thodathinganu sonen"

"Maaaa!" He whined like a kid. "Enna panna kovam koraiyum en paapaku? Athayachum sollu"

"Modhala kelambunga. Ungaluku time iruntha varuvinga, busy ah iruntha vitruvinga, entha kovama irunthalum en mela kaatuvinga aana nan eppo va irunthalum ungala manichutu pesanum la?"
Even though she didn't want to hurt him, she had to express her feelings.

He felt so bad for hurting her. He didn't mean any of that but still felt guilty of making her go through so much.

"Apdi illa ma..romba romba sorry..etho theriyama...sorry sorry ma" he pleaded like a baby.

She smiled a little, "Vidunga Ashwin. Enaku theriyum ethayum venumnu pannala nu. Aanalum light ah hurt aiduchu athan apdi pesiten sorry.."

He knew she wasn't convinced wholely yet. But still smiled
"Hey nee sorry solladha, nee kettathu correct than. Nan than sorry sollanum.. seri iru, unakaga onnu vangitu vanthen" saying he went down to bring the macaroons and yogurt.

She smiled at her Valarndha kozhandhai. She was waiting for him to come back while scrolling through her phone when she suddenly got a notification from instagram "ashwinkumar_ak tagged you in a post"

She quickly opened instagram and saw the post. It was a collection of their pictures and her pictures in black and white. Her eyes widened in shock. The caption read,
"I may not be a Ranveer Singh, but I'll be the Ashwin Kumar of your life forever.
@sivaangi.krish 💜♾🧿"

Her eyes teared up, and she turned to see her man standing there with a charming smile on his ever handsome face.

She jumped hugging him tight wounding her arms around his neck.
He instinctively wrapped his hands around her waist and lifter her a little up.
She asked,"ipothiku namma relationship ah public aaka venamnu thana sonninga..Ipo en thideernu?"

To which he hugged her even more tight and replied, "This relationship need not be a secret anymore"

She smiled and snuggled more into his embrace. He lifted her chin up,
"Ipo sollunga Rowdy, do you want a Ranveer Singh in your life?"

She tip toed to reach his face,
"I was about to say that you are the Ranveer Singh to my Deepika, but scratch that.
You're my ashwineyy to my Sivaangi maa. Ashwin is for Sivaangi, and Sivaangi is for Ashwin. Avlo than. And, and I just love that. I LOVEEE YOUU ASHWINEYY!"

He laughed and lifted her up that both their foreheads and nose were grazing and pecked her lips,
"I LOVEEE YOUU TOO MY THANGAMEY"

~~~~*~~~~

Good?
Pudichurunthutha?

Hello Makkaleyyy!
Tried a random cute one. This was too cute for me to imagine, so thought of making it into a OS.
Hope you like it! Do vote and comment. Your comments means a lott🥺
Thank you for your love and support!

Love,
Sam<3