Kalabha kadhala

Unedited and not proof read! Ignore if there are any mistakes.

It was his first day in his new college. He entered the campus and stood praying twisting the red thread in his hand.

"Dei junior Thambi"  He heard a female voice.
He looked around and saw a 5'4 petite woman standing with a bunch of other students with her arms crossed across her chest.

He checked if any one else was around him, when he could find none he turned to her and asked if she was calling him by pointing at himself and mouthing a "me?"

"Unna than, inga vaa da" She replied.

He marched up right to her. When he stood in front of her, all of the students over there including her started laughing. He looked at them cluelessly.
"Ipo ethuku enna kooptu vechu sirikuringa?" He asked.

"Ayo dei thambi, vara sonna athu ennada periya military commander mathri oru walk uh" She laughed out holding her stomach. "Yebba mudila"

His lips curved to a smile automatically seeing her laugh. He felt happy, and an unknown feeling formed in his heart. But he brushed off those thoughts and glared at her.

"Oii enna moraikura? Enga senior rowdy kittaye va" One of the guy from the gang asked.

"Dei iru da iru da, thambi college ku puthusu la bayathula irukan. Nan pathukuren vidu" She told the guy and turned to look at him.
"Pah manushan valara mathri ya valanthurukan? Evalo height uh" she thought to herself.

"Dei thambi, ithu enna periya Doctor padam Varun mathri collar button lam potukutu? Atha kazhatu, tuck out pannu shirt ah" She ordered.

He looked at her with wide eyes.
"Enna muzhikura? Senior sonna seiyanum, puritha?" She asked and he nodded without an option.

"Paravalaye paiyan cute ah than irukan. Cutie cutie pieee" She thought.

"Aduthu enna pannanum Seniorrrr"
He asked stressing the word "Senior"

"Oru 30 situps panitu, Rowdy Senior the great nu sollitu apdiye class ku odiru" She said swaying her hands in air animatedly and then duster her hands and wore the coolers in a Rowdy Swag.

He was admiring her and chuckled mentally at her antics.
"Seringa Rowdy Madam" he said and went to do the ragging task his.. sorry sorry rowdy madam gave him.

The whole gang glared at him except her, who was blushing. "Evlo dhairiyam iruntha enga Thalaivi ahve kalaipa nee", One from the gang who looked like a thirupi potta ottara kuchi voiced out.

"Dei Sakthi vidra, pathukalam"  She said with a smile seeing him doing the situps.

She without her knowledge was sighting him the whole time until one of her friends, Kirthi shook her out of trance. "Eii ennadi ipdi paakra avana? Namma intha college la 3 years ah padikurom, Nee entha junior ahyum ipdi paathathe illaye" She asked suspiciously.

"Ei athelam onnum illa, paiyan nalla cute ah smart ah irukane nu pathen, avalo than. Sight adikarthelam manithargal urimai di" She replied to which Kirthi shook her head in disbelief.

He caught her looking at him at first, but didn't do anything. He finished his situps and went to her.
"Sit ups mudichuten Seniorrrr"
He said, stressing the senior in his base voice.

It was enough for her to blush. "No di no, nee oru rowdy! Ivana pathu lam mayangatha" she told herself and composed.
"Haan seri very good. Inimel enga pathalum, Senior Rowdy the great nu sollanum puriyutha?"
She asked to which he nodded.