Neeyum Nanum

Hey makkaley!! We're meeting after a long time. I know I haven't posted in ages. Moola konjam back vaanguthu. This is just a filler, oru random idea. Hope you all like this. Nalla illana kazhuvi uthirunga😂🐒

Very happy for the growth of both Ashwin and Sivaangi. Keep manifesting and praying for them. Waiting for AdiPoli 100M!

Happy Reading! ❤️

***

"Sivu! Sivu! Sivaangi maaa" Ashwin whisper shouted in the sleeping Sivaangi's ears.

"Enna ashwineyy? Innu konja neram thoonga viden" Sivaangi mumbled and tried to sleep again.

"Aduthu unoda attendance than athukapram thoongiko ma please ezhundhuru" Ashwin pleaded.

"Sivaangi Krish" her professor called for attendance which made her sit upright and shout "Present mam"

"Happa oruvazhiya attendance kuduthuten thanks ashwineyy" she said patting his arm while he smiled.

"Aii intha thanks solli mudikura velai lam enta venam" Ashwin said and she frowned.

"Vera enna venum ungaluku?" She asked and he smirked clearing his throat and pointing his cheek.

Sivaangi's eyes widened and he raised his eyebrows, again pointing his cheek. She slapped his arm "Enga vanthu enna kekra Ashwiney nee!"

"Oh apo school nu than prechana, veliya ketta okay va?" He asked smirking and she blushed. "Po ashwiney"

He laughed looking at her pouted face and ruffled her hair before starting to listen their class.

***
"Macha antha physics sir romba than da panran! Evlo homework uh! Yemma yemma veetuku ponoma nalla paduthukite tv paathoma ground ku poi naalu six adichoma nu illama yevanachum homework pannuvana" Rakshan rambled walking along Ashwin.

On getting no reply, he turned to see his friend immersed in something. "Nan inga polambitu iruken nee ennatha da paathu-" he turned to the direction where his friend was looking to see his sister and her friends laughing.

"Ada paavi!" Rakshan gasped. Just in that moment, Sivaangi turned and looked at Ashwin who was already looking at her and blushed. "Ithunga thirunthathunga" Rakshan shook his head and pulled his friend along with him.

"Sight adikarthu than adikura, yaarukum theriyama adichu thola da, paaka sagikala" Rakshan said before pulling all Sivaangi's friends away with him. "Neenga lam vaanga namma povom" he said throwing his hands around two of them and walked away singing "Two two two"

Both Ashwin and Sivaangi looked at each other, before turning away and blushing.

After few minutes of silence, Ashwin broke it. "Uh...polama ma?" "Polam ashwineyy"

They started walking together back to their home. "Ashwineyy inikki pakathu class new admission Rohan ah oruvazhiya paathuten! Pahh semma smart ah irunthan theriyuma" Sivaangi said dreamily which ignited the posa posa in Ashwin.

"Ohh apdingala madam! Nan kooda inikki Pooja ta pesunen, evening meet panlama nu ketta okay solirlamnu iruken" He said shrugging making her turn towards him swiftly.

"Konuruven paathuko" she said threatning him pointing her finger with her so called rowdy look.

"Apdiya madam, neenga mattum Rohan mohan nu soli kadupethuningala neenga ponga avungataye" He said trying to move away but she held his hand quickly and pulled him towards her.

"Poi than paarungalen" she said hooking her hands around his and smirking.

He shook his head and entwined their hands.