Azhagiye, Marry Me

"Enga ashwineyy kootitu pora?"
Sivaangi asked Ashwin, who was taking her somewhere without giving a clue.

"Yeppapa ithoda 10 vaati kekura, surprise nu sonen la konja neram gammunu va ma please!"
He pleaded and concentrated on driving.

She twisted her lips and turned away pretending to be angry. He sighed,
"Ma....! En chellam la, en pattu la, en dora papa la, en Thangam la, en kannama la, kochikatha ma please"

She smiled and turned to him.
"Seri seri, pothum ethuvum keka maten seekram ponga"
She said with a cute shy smile.

He came near to steal a kiss while she kept her hands on his lips.
"Intha punishment manna, no kiss until we reach the surprise"
She said smirking to which he pouted like a 2year old who was denied for candy.

They pulled over in a place, which was a resort. He got down and opened the door for her to get down. She smiled and got down.

"Ithu enna resort ashwineyy?"
She asked squinting her eyes and blinking cluelessly.

"Vaa solren" he said and pulled her in.

They were walking inside the resort when he pulled her towards him and entwined their fingers,his tiny ones fitting perfectly in his huge ones.
This wasn't new to Sivaangi, as he always entwines their hands whenever they were together in private.

"Ipovachum enga vanthurukomnu sollen maa" she pleaded.

He looked at her and smiled without saying anything. She removed her hands from his hold, stopped walking and stood there with a cute pout, arms crossed.

Sighing he went and pulled her forcibly in, even though she tried to get out but failed miserably.

She then remembered his words when once trying to wiggle out of his hold
"Whenever you try to wiggle out of my hold and can't, you have to know that I've held you, and won't leave you for a lifetime even if you try to" and smiled. She left trying to get out, and he knowing that she would have remembered his words, smiled.

***
They reached a big door, which she guessed was the entrance to the main hall. She looked at him cluelessly when he just shrugged off telling her to open the door.

She opened the door looking at him and then turned to see the biggest shock. The hall was set up beautifully for a perfect traditional engagement and their whole family, CWC fam, and lots of close friends of both of them were standing with huges smiles adorning all their faces.

She turned to him in shock while he smiled and leaned in to whisper,
"Surprise pudichuruka..pondatti?" in his base voice.

She blushed and nodded, while he again whispered, "First step of making you mine officially, Caging you up with me for eternity" and smirked.

Before Sivaangi could reply, Pavithra, Mani, Ashwin's Sis and Kani akka along with Binni ma came there.

"Neenga kusu kusu nu secret pesunathulam pothum, ipo ponga sir antha pakkam" Mani said.

"Ponuma?" He asked looking at her, who was already looking at him.

"Yebba dei neenga kannala pesuratha patha engaluke kannu theriyama poidum pola, poda antha pakkam"
Ashwin's sister said and pushed him towards the guys side where Pugazh, Rakshan, Bala,Sarath, Sakthi and Vinayak where standing with huge teasing smiles.

The girls took Sivaangi to the bride's room whereas the Guys were walking toward the groom's room along with Ashwin.

"Vaanga maapla sir, mouna raagam padam lam ooti mudichacha?"
Pugazh asked to which Ashwin smiled sheepishly.