Ellam Kadavul Setting

Oru chinna try on this sort! I'm quite proud of this one, had to write 3 whole times to give justice to this plot 🤧
Hope y'all like it.
____

Sivaangi was listening a tune of a new song which she was supposed to record the next day. She was immersed in the music while her phone buzzed catching her attention. She looked at the caller ID and smiled.

"Hello akka!" She chirped as soon as she attended the call.

"Hii chellama" the caller on the other side smiled.

"Epdi irukinga ka? Anna epdi irukaru, papa epdi Iruka?"

"Ellarum nalla irukom da,nee epdi iruka? Shoot recordings lam epdi poguthu?"

"Nanum super ka. Shoot recordings lam nalla poitu iruku"

"Semma da.. apram oru mukkiyamana vishiyam pesa than call panen, free ah ma?"

"Haan free than ka sollunga enna vishiyam, etha problem ah?"

"Problem lam ethum illa da. Ella en thambiya pathi than"

Sivaangi smiled on the mention of him.

"Avaruku enna? Nalla thana irukaru, ipo 4 hours munnadi kooda pesunare-" she bit her tongue realising what she just blabbered.

She could hear the teasing laughs and could already see the smirk the caller on the other side would have.

Ashwin's family became really close to Sivaangi and her family after their meet on ESP premiere day. His family being the ardent fan of her, clicked along easily. She loved every person of his family, and they quickly adapted well. His mother was a sweetheart, and she knew were the sweetness of Ashwin came from. His father was a introvert but she could easily connect with him just like how she did with Ashwin. His sister and her husband were also hard fans of Sivaangi, and they got together as a team whilst their little daughter loved the company of Sivaangi. Ashwin's sister and Sivaangi used to talk a lot together since then. About Ashwin, each other's lives, career and Apoorva(Ak's sister) and Nareen (Her husband) would have a lot of fun teasing her and Ashwin. Having a conversation with each other every week became a habit for both of them.

"Avan nalla than irukan aana ithu vera vishiyam da"

"Sollunga ka"

"Athu vanthu..unake theriyum..avanuku 31 vayasu aiduchu.. munnadi kettapo career career nu sonnan. Ipo athuvum ellam settle aiduchu.. athan amma...avanuku ponnu paaka start panlamnu avanta kettanga..athuku avan ipovum mudiyathunu sollitu irukan..athan....."
She dragged not knowing how to convey.

Here on the other hand Sivaangi's heart was beating faster. "Ponnu paaka porangala" she thought. Her chest felt heavy, and she could say her eyes were tearing up. When her parents, brothers asked her, she shrugged it off as nothing and her reply was "We're well wishers, nothing more nothing less". But was it actually just mutual admiration and well wishers kinda bond? Is that how she saw him? Definitely not. Can she stand seeing him with another woman or seeing him look at someone else with so much love? Definitely not. She knew she loved him, but she was hiding her feelings for the sake of their bond. She couldn't process anything going on.

She was already in the verge of breaking down, and the next set of words she heard from the caller shook her.

"Athan nee konjam pesi avana othuka vei da please.. amma romba varutha padranga. Nee sonna avan keppan. Nee thana avanoda close well wisher.."

She went numb for a second. Tears rolled down her cheeks involuntarily. She couldn't bring words out of her mouth. Her trance was broken by the caller other side.