It ends here Part 2

Hey everyone. Thanks to all the well wishes! I'm far better now, or atleast I think I am. I honestly don't know how this turned out, so don't hate me if it's not upto your expectations. I know this is really short, but my health isn't cooperating and I had to wrap this part. So sorry!

CWC 3 has started, and I'm super excited for all the fun awaiting! Please don't compare both the seasons. Season 2 is something that can never be recreated. Season 2 is season 2. Let's give Season 3 a warm welcome and enjoy it in a fresh way. Refrain from stuff that'll bring negativity to either us or Sivaangi in any way. Let her explore and enjoy her new adventure. Hoping for another laughter filled season❤️
And ofc, after watching the first 2 episodes, I miss the whole CWC 2 and ashwin damn much. There's no one like him, ever. I know seeing him as Hero AshwinKumar was not only his, but also our dream, but I kinda miss the old Ashwineyy in CWC. The times we got to see all his sides, him being himself. And, Ashaangi. There isn't a day that passes without me missing them and reminiscing all those beautiful memories.
Season 2 vs Season 3 is my last hope 🤞🏻!
Read the author's note at end too

Sorry for the long intro lol😂into the story now.
~~*~~

Everyone were seated in their living room talking random stuff while they heard the door bell.
"Rakshan anna Pugazh anna va irukum irunga nan poi pakren" Sivaangi said and went to open the door. As expected, it was they two.

They gave a bone crushing hug to Sivaangi and moved to greet their maaplai Ashwin. The parents and Sivaangi looked at them with a smile while Vinayak came out of the room and scartched his head looking at the scene.

"Ipovachum Inga enna nadakuthu nu solla poringala illaya? Bro, neenga ennavo foreign poitu vantha mathri ellarum mathi mathi katti pudikuranga enna than nadakuthu?" He asked while everyone laughed.

Binni ma bet him in his shoulders saying, "Dei enna bro nu koopdra, mariyathaiya mama nu koopdu"

The duo blushed hearing this when Vinayak stood rooted. "Mama va? Apo neenga sonna kappal ithana?" He asked looking at them when everyone nodded.

"Ada paavigala, well wisher mutual admiration nu solli, professional professional nu ellarayum alaya vittutu neenga onnu senthutinga engala paatha paavama illa" He asked glaring to which they smiled sheepishly.

"Ennavo ponga, nan semma happy" He said, went and hugged Ashwin.
"Aanalum solren, unga fans lam romba paavam" he said and smirked.

Both remained quiet for that statement. Krish pa who noticed it eyed to Binni ma. Both gave some reason and left them dragging Vinayak with them.

"Apram enna ore maja than" Rakshan said making the duo go red.

"Nee nadathu maaplai, nanga kelamburom" Pugazh said.

They bid bye and left after another round of teasings.

They both stood blushing. He started talking about his fdfs experiences, and people's response when his phone rang. He spoke for a few minutes before ending it and turning to Sivaangi who was looking at him.

"Sivaangi ma, enkooda vayen" He said and started walking while she followed him.

They stood in her balcony looking at the vast city. "Inga enna velai manna?" She asked and he smiled.

He took out his phone. "Oru selfie eduthukalama?" he asked and looked at her who stood confused.

"Ithu enna kelvi kandipa..aana nan paaka nallave illaye" she said pouting and he kissed her pout saying "Romba azhaga irukinga manni. Come pose for a photo before I do something else"