Just them💜🦋

***
Written in the pov of an ashaangian

"Amma! Amma!" Her brother shouted entering the kitchen.

"Enna da en ipdi kathura?" His mom asked. "Ava enga ma?"

"Room la than da irupa poi paaru"

Nodding to his mother, he left to his sister's room and opened the door to see her sitting facing the opposite side. He silently went behind her and shouted "boo!". She jerked and turned to see her brother and quickly wiped her tears before he could notice.

"Heyyy! Azhuthiya di??" He asked panicking and sat next to her. "Che che illaye nan lam azhalaye" she replied clearing her throat. "Enkittaye poi solriya?" He asked and she broke down hugging her brother. "oii enna di aachu, en ipdi azhugura? Un purple hoodie ah evanachum thiruditana enna?" he asked trying to ease her.

She nodded no. "Aprm enna aachu? heyy CWC 2 va hotstar la irunthu thookitana? Illaye apdi lam panna vaipu illaye!Enna than di aachu? Sollen!" He asked and she showed him something.

It was a collage of all their pictures together in one single picture of them. (something like the one behind him)

It had a paragraph imprinted on it.

Her KuluKulu~His Rowdy Don
Her Ashwineyy~His Sivaangi ma
Her Valarndha Kozhandhai~His ma
Her Mannar~His Manni
Her 'kumarey'~His 'hey sivaangi'
Her cheerleader~His Lucky charm
Her kutty hands~His periya kai
Extrovert her~Introvert him
Her partner~His smile machine
Her bujji ma~His chellama
Her 'avaru'~His 'antha ponnu'
Her pudikumnu sollunga~His pudikum
Avaru en crush uh- His blush
En life la important person~Her blush
Her kothamalli~His pori urundai
Queen of hearts~King of spades
His please ma please ma~Her ok ma ok ma
His glare~Her sorry ashwineyy
Her glare~His ok ok sorry
Her favourite pair~His favourite pair
Her Hero~His Singer
Her singing~His admiration
Him speaking~Her admiration
Her Sirikadhey~His Kanna Veesi
Her Neethanada~His Neethanadi
Her paasam~His care🤍
Foodie her~Chef him♥️
Her☃️~His🧞‍♀️~Our💜
AdiPoli, Uruttu,Neethanada~Their dream🧿
Their trending Pair never ending care❄️
Their laughs- Our smiles😍
Their moments~Our memories🥺
Them together~Our happiness😃
Them in CWC2~Our solace✨
ASHwin~sivAANGI ❄️☃️~

ASHAANGI~Our Home💜🧿
~~~

"Dear A&S,

   Hope you both are doing well. All of us are too too proud of what you both have achieved both professionally, and the heights you guys have reached. There's a lot more places you guys have to go, and this is just the beginning of the million good things that's about to come your way, our precious! And coming to the point..engaluku nejama neenga rendu perum entha kind of relationship la irukinga nu theriyathu. We don't even know if you both are in touch with each other, but hope you guys are. Social media la paakrathu ellame unmai kedaiyathu nu engaluku theriyum and we know what we saw, what we witnessed. You guys are everything that matters to us. We're not, and we'd never be ready to leave any one of you for the other, for anything or anyone. Ashaangi was, is and will always be our home. Storm or earthquake, we ashaangians, as Ashwin and Sivaangi fans, will continue to stay together, for you both. Enna aanalum, those memories you left, and the magic you both weaved are still and will always be imprinted in our hearts. No matter what comes in your and our way, we'll be there, to scream and hoot the loudest for our mannar and manni and to cherish all the moments you gave us forever. Lastly, we all immensely love you ngaaa♡!