Chellama🥺

Nov 14 2020-Nov 14 2021.
One year since the never ending journey. One year since the magic started. Forever grateful to the family I got because of Ashaangi.

A little something from my side for the our anniversary day.

Hope y'all like it!
____________•~

"Enna macha solra!? Epo?"
Ashwin asked excited as soon as he heard the news from his machan Pugazh.

"2 days la da!" Pugazh replied knowing his maaplai's excitement.

"Semma da....amma appa en enta sollave illa?" He was a bit disappointed.

"Athu..ah maaplai enna shot ready nu koopdranga nan apram pesuren da.  Ah bye" pugazh abruptly cut the call without waiting for his reply.

"Macha.. macha dei!"
Ashwin sighed as he didn't get his answer. And he partially knew the reason why.

He smiled looking at the photo frame on the side of his bed.
_______

"Helloooo Thangam!!!!" Sivaangi chirped as she attended call from her dear brother.

"Oii Thangam enna India vara ready ah?" Rakshan, asked his little sister who was returning to India after 2 days.

"Ready neyy! Konjam nervous ah than iruku, but okay thirumba veetuku vara happy than" she replied happily even though she wasn't very much happy returning.

"Hmm etho solra.. unna romba miss panrom da. Nee ipo varalana, nangale vanthu unnoda settle airupom. Madam ku than engala lam knayabagame illa"
Rakshan very well knew what was bothering his sister, and tried cheering up her. He was happy that things were going to fall in place finally.

"Apdi lam illa ney. Nanum ungala romba miss panen. Ellarodayum onnave irunthutu thideernu na mattum thaniya inga iruka enaku romba kastama than irunthuchu. Ipo than varen la inimel fun panlam!"

Even though some stuffs were bothering her, she decided to shrug them off for now and concentrate on going home to meet her family after 3 years.
______

Sivaangi moved to USA for completing her PG 3 years ago. Her parents and second family were not so happy sending her alone to a foreign country, but agreed half heartedly knowing they can't convince their stubborn girl. PG was just a reason to escape from her family, as she knew if she was around them they would surely notice her changes and get worried.

Moving to USA didn't change Sivaangi much, but the incident which made her take this decision did. Her brothers Vinayak Pugazh and Rakshan who knew the happenings, adviced her not to change herself for anything or anyone. She wasn't the bubbly chirpy girl she was after that incident, but her decision of doing her PG made her stay herself.

She quit social medias, fans were heart broken when they came to know about this, but they were happy that she would still continue her singing career. They got frequent updates about her projects, and Sivaangi's reign was ruling over. She was busy with both her studies and career.

Now, after 3 years, Sivaangi was nominated for the **** best playback singer award. She was coming back to her Home after a long time. She sure missed everyone not to mention one particular person.

She was quite excited, as well as nervous not knowing how it'll be to return after 3 years. She kept track of his career and professional updates even though she was busy, but she knew nothing about his personal life. She was one most important, and very special person in his close circle before she herself decided to get out of it.

If Sivaangi thought moving away from him would help her with reducing her feelings for him, then she couldn't be more wrong. The distance just made the feelings grew more and there wasn't a day without her thinking about him and them. All their memories were etched in her heart. She missed him the most.