Loveyatri

The door bell kept ringing in his house making the man who was cooking hustle to the door shouting "varen varen"

He opened the door panting to see his little devil standing there tapping her hands on the doorframe waiting for him to open the door. Once she saw him, she smirked rising her eyebrows "Hi brother"

"Eruma ethana vaati di bell adipa, epdi pathari odi vanthen theriyuma!"

"Chumma fun uh ku! Nagaru da valanthavane. Hey nee en di angaye nikkura, ulla va" Apoorva invited her best friend in.

"Yaaru" he murmured and peeked outside to see her friend standing there and talking with someone in her phone.

She followed Apoorva inside the house not before reciprocating the smile he gave her.

"Mmm! Nalla smell. Enna di senju vechuruka?" Sivaangi asked inhaling the smell.

"Nan illa d, Ashwin etha pannirupan iru kekren. Dei anna enna da senjurukaa?" Apoorva questioned.

"Blueberry pie" he replied calmly smirking. Sivaangi's mouth watered hearing her favourite dish's name.

"Aii my fav!!" She chirped making Apoorva sigh.
"Unaku lam blueberry thottame vechu kuduthalum pathathu di"

Sivaangi twisted her lips and went to the kitchen to see the heaven delight getting baked inside the oven. "mm paakumbothe saapdanum pola irukee" she exclaimed making Ashwin smile.

"10 mins la bake airum, aprm nalla saaptuko" he said tapping her head to which she nodded like a obedient child and came out.

"Seri da, senjutu mothama ulla anupiru, we have lots of gossip work. Varata" she said and pulled Sivaangi with her who threw an apologetic yet teasing smile.

"Kandipa varathu! Venumna neeye vanthu saaptuko" he shouted but it was too late as the door was shut already. "Chei"

***
"Aprm ava enna panna-" before apoorva could finish, the door opened and entered the man with two plates with one piece of pie each and the third one with a extra.

"Yaaro varathu neeye vanthu eduthuko nu lam sonnanga, avungala engayachum paathiya sivs?" she teased and Sivaangi chuckled.

"Hello hello, ipo kooda unakaga eduthutu varala. Sivaangi kaga than,aprm unna paaka vechu saapta avaluku thana vayiru valikum athan seri pona pottum nu eduthutu vanthen. Venam na po" he said twisting his lips making appu's mouth form a 'o' and Sivaangi laugh hard.

"Sorry appu" sivaangi said still laughing.

"Nalla panringa da. Seri antha extra piece plate enaku thana?"

"Che che intha pudi" he handed over one plate to her and gave the extra piece plate to Sivaangi who smiled.

"Adei enna da avaluku mattum extra?" Appu pouted

"Nee thana aps enna kalaicha blueberry thottame vechu kuduthalum pathathu nu ipo enna aachu" Sivaangi smirked making Apoorva give a sheepish smile.

"Avaluku pudikumnu sonna athunala extra plus korangu ku lam nanga blueberry pie podrathu illa ithu kuduthathe perusu" he said and hified sivaangi.

"Dei Ashwin! Enaku oru important work da, ennala sivu va drop panna mudiyathu. Nee avala kootitu poriya please?"

"Uh seri di nan paathukuren. Ma, polama?" He asked and she nodded. "Thanks da valanthavane, bye sivs and sorry di"

"Hey paravala apseyy! Bye bye" sivu bidded bye and she and Ashwin got to the parking.

"Polama?" He asked and started his bike. She hopped on his bike and sat comfortably. "Polam right"