It ends here

Well decorated place, balloons hanging everywhere possible, shimmering lights, people marching here and there, and finally food. That's all Ashwin could see in the place he was standing.

Ashwin was dragged to this so called inauguration ceremony by his two machans, Rakshan and Pugazh.
They thought bringing him out would help him get better.

"Macha breathe!" Rakshan whispered in his ears after seeing how he had been holding his breath for a long time now.

He left out a huge breath and turned to glare Rakshan. "ipo ethuku da enna Inga kootitu vanthu irukinga?"

"Dei maapla, veetlaye ethana naal da adanju kedapa? Apdiye iruntha ellam seri aiduma? Un udamba keduthupa athan kootitu vanthom" Pugazh pitched in.

"Athuku etha beach ku kootitu poirkalam! Intha edathula enna nadakuthu, Evan ethuku nikkaranu kooda therila" Ashwin said sighing.

"Dei thangathoda sernthu kettu poita da nee, eppa paaru beach uh beach uh nutu" Rakshan said sarcastically but it hit Ashwin hard.

The only person who could understand him in and out, the only person he needed by his side right now, the only person he missed the most, the only person whom he wished was here, the only person he don't know how to face, his only solace. Her.

It's been weeks since they talked normally. It's been weeks since they met. It's been weeks she called him by the name now the whole world uses to call him. Its been weeks since both of them messed up big time. It's been weeks since they were "A-S-H-A-A-N-G-I".

Ashwin let out a bitter smile and a huge sigh thinking of his fate. The only one who he could rely was not on his side when he needed her the most. Ofc yes, karma had its way. He wasn't there when she needed him the most, and now she's returning the favour.

She's not the one to be blamed. Neither was he. Situation and time made them take decisions without looking back making them both suffer. Even though they weren't in good terms, she was there with him throughout in his hard phase. If he's able to smile after a week of emotional turmoils, then it's because of her.

Then why the hell was he saying she wasn't with him? He didn't know. He really didn't. If she was with him, he would've been with her in the beach right now, not in some place filled with strangers along with his 2 idiots.

"Papa?/Thangam?" Rakshan and Pugazh's shocked voice broke Ashwin's trance. He turned to the side they were looking at in shock.

She, was standing there.
"Anneyy?" Sivaangi came rushing and crashed herself in both her brothers' welcoming arms.
Looks like this trio too didn't meet for a long time.

"Epdi Thangam Iruka?" Rakshan asked breaking the trio hug and side hugging his little sister.

"Nalla iruken na, neenga?" she asked patting his back.

"Nalla irukom pattu" Pugazh replied kissing her forehead.

When she was conversing with both her brothers, she felt a strong gaze on her. She very well knew who it was, and tried hard to not look at him until her dear brothers decided to work in God's favour.

"Papa Ashwin um Inga than irukan" Pugazh said and brought him near.

She couldn't look at him. She just couldn't. But he was only looking into her eyes. The eyes which holds love, care, chirpiness, mischief and joy was filled with guilt, and unreadable expressions.

She knew she can't stay num, her brothers would figure out something was wrong. They would've guessed by now already, has she hasn't been quiet after meeting Ashwin any time before. All they knew was Sivaangi running towards Ashwin screaming "Ashwineyy" and now this weird behaviour of both of them would've raised doubts between the brothers duo.