Chapter 6

Mr Kim arrived and spotted Y/n. He ordered her to make him something to eat and went to a room. No one was allowed to enter the room as it was for his special guests. He loves to be alone. He never bothered himself to talk to anybody.

Y/n made him something to eat and knocked on the room. "Come in."

She was surprised as he allowed her to enter the room. She opened the door and walked slowly. Mr Kim was sitting on the sofa with his legs crossed. He was going through some files.

As he noticed Y/n, he gestures for her to place it on the table. She did the same and turned to leave when she felt something different. Everything around her was swirling. She touched her forehead and closed her eyes tightly and at that moment she fell on the floor and passed out.

Mr Kim saw her as she fainted. He hurried to her. He called her but she didn't reply so he picked her up in a bridal style and placed her on the bed and drizzled some water on her face.

She still didn't respond so he called the doctor.

~

Jimin was sleeping peacefully when sun rays fell on his face resulting in to woke up. He got up and saw the mess he created last night. After collecting the money, he hid it in the almirah.

He went downstairs to have water. After having the water, he sat on the sofa and turned on the TV. A news channel popped up.

"Kai, a billionaire is found dead behind an old construction. His face is brutally damaged and his fingers are chopped. A bottle of alcohol is found on the crime scene. It is believed that the culprit is very dangerous."

A smirk formed on Jimin's face as he saw the news. He turned off the TV and was blankly looking at it. It was just the beginning, too much was there to happen.

Jimin quickly freshened up and was walking in the corridor, when he stopped at a doorstep. He gazed at it and clenched his fists. Anger was filling him up. He quickly passed it and went outside.

He had his mask on as he knew the people in the club saw him and the police would surely suspect him. There was nothing to do so he thought of getting to a mall where he can get his things as he had Kai's money.

He went to a mall, in the men's section and found his style of clothes. Mainly the clothes were black. When he was checking the clothes, he heard a moan. Someone was continuously moaning and the sounds were coming from the trial room.

"Don't stop, baby."

"You are so tight." A male voice was heard now.

"Fuck-"

After a while, the man came outside with his mouth covered. He didn't notice Jimin and left. The girl was still inside. She came out after adjusting her outfit and she noticed Jimin. She was Kai's girlfriend.

As she noticed Jimin, she walked near him. Her dress was red and short and her cleavage was visible. "Hey, handsome."

Jimin turned to her. "Looks like you enjoyed it a lot."

She scoffed. "No, he wasn't that good." She trailed her finger on Jimin's face. "Maybe, you can help me....daddy."

"Let's finish what we started?" she said.

She touched Jimin's dick above the pants. Jimin groaned. She unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and pulled his pants down with his boxers. She was startled by the size. She softly touched his dick. Jimin shivered as her cold hands touched him.

She started pumping him harder. His moans were louder and sexier. A smirk formed on her face when she felt him getting harder. She gave his tip a lick and wrapped her mouth around it, swirling her tongue and bobbing her head slowly.

It was so hot. Jimin was continuously moaning. He grabbed her hair and she gagged when he pushed her deeper and started fucking her mouth. She felt him twitching in her mouth and flinched.

"J-Just like t-that, whore." Jimin stuttered. She was doing faster and after a while a hot liquid shot at the back of her throat.

"Swallow it," Jimin said and she did.

They both were breathing heavily. She got up and Jimin fixed his pants. "You are so sexy, daddy. I would love to do this to you every day. I want to be with you."

Jimin smirked. "You want to be with me. Are you alright?"

"Yes." She said as she was about to slide her straps down from her shoulders. "Such a slut," Jimin said as he ruffled her hair and walked away.

"By the way, what's your name?"

Jimin shouted, "It's the daddy for you." She blushed.

She picked her purse up from the floor and saw some drops of cum on it. She touched it with her finger.

"I'm not going to waste this precious." She licked it and bit her lip.