Chapter 2

"I won't leave you." As she said this, she attacked Jimin with a knife but he was fast enough to grab her hand.

He pushed her hard on the floor and caught the knife from her hand.

His eyes turned evil and he stabbed her multiple times. Not satisfied with it, he sliced the skin of her face. She was screaming at the top of her lungs. It was unbearable. Blood oozed out and a pool of blood formed around her body. He deeply trialled the knife from her head to her mouth and took out her eyes from her socket.

He was enjoying doing this. An expression of satisfaction was plastered on his face as he was brutally killing her.

When he was doing this, he didn't know someone was watching him. Someone was there to witness the whole scene.

When Jimin was pleased, he got a sheet and wrapped it around her body. Tying the rope around it, he carried it to the car. He placed it in the backseat and started driving.

 He placed it in the backseat and started driving

He stopped the car when he reached the graveyard. He got her dead body out and harshly threw it. Shoving his hands in his pocket, he took out a lighter and a can of kerosene from the car and burned her body.

He stood there, just to assure him she was dead. After a while he got back to his house and dropped himself on the sofa, leaning his head back. He cackled loudly. 

"I'm free, now. I can do whatever I want but," he paused and turned serious," I won't leave them. I'll kill all of them."

He got up and paced toward his mother's room. Hurriedly, he opened the door and then the almirah. He shuffled her clothes but found nothing. He was disappointed.

He hardly kicked the stool near the almirah. He was in a rage because he didn't find anything as he was searching for money.

~

Y/n dragged her body to the bathroom to get ready. After freshening herself she went to the kitchen to get some water but met the broken pieces of the dish still lying on the floor. Seeing that a tear escaped her eye as she recalled the previous night.

Carefully she picked up the pieces and threw them away. She didn't have breakfast as this was her aunt's order and she went to the cafe.

She entered the cafe and a smile formed on her lips when she saw her friend, Jackson.

When Jackson saw her, he quickly went to her and hugged her. "I missed you," said Jackson. "I missed you too."

Jackson was her friend. She met him when she joined at the cafe. She found him a caring and approachable person till now. She shared her problems with him.

"What took you so long? Why didn't you come early?" Y/n asked him.

Breaking the hug, he said, "I arrived in the town two days ago but I didn't come here."

Y/n got confused and asked, "Why?"

"You know our boss. He won't let me live in peace. If he had gotten to know that I came to the town two days ago, he would have surely called me here and I didn't want that. I just wanted to enjoy my days in peace." He smiled.

"Yesterday I was with Jungkook and we enjoyed ourselves a lot."

"Who is Jungkook?" Y/n asked.

"He is my new friend and I am sure you will like his company. He is a good guy."

Y/n pouted with a slight nod and picked up the cloth and started cleaning the table. Jackson also went to a room to clean it.

Mr Kim arrived as the door opened shifting her attention to him. He looked serious. He walked to a chair and sat on it with his legs crossed.

"Why are you looking at me?" Mr Kim asked and she again started doing her work.

Mr Kim was staring at Y/n and Y/n noticed that. She felt uncomfortable but she ignored this feeling and continued what she was doing.

She was glancing at him in between. She gulped her saliva and turned to talk to him.

"Sir, do you need something?"

He blinked as she caught him gaping at her. He felt nervous. He lowered his head.

"You." He mumbled but she didn't hear that.

He looked up at her and said, "I see. You are not doing your work properly."

She felt nervous after listening to him.
"N-No, sir. I-I'm do-"

"I don't want to hear anything. This is the last chance I'm giving you. Next time, I won't say anything. I will-"

She cut him off. "I'm sorry sir. I will do it properly but please don't fire me." She said as if she was pleading with him. She looked down.

Mr Kim was standing there as he got the chance to check her out. He bit his lower lip but soon his expression turned serious.

He left. Y/n was standing there with her head low. Someone tapped on her shoulder and she looked up.

"What happened?" asked Jackson.

She told him everything. "Don't worry. You know him. He is an unpredictable man. Everything will be fine. Just don't think about it. You are doing fine."

She hummed. Jackson sighed as he knew she won't just let this go easily. He thought of an idea.

"Y/n let's go to a club tonight. What do you think?" She shook her head.
"Why?"

"I never went to a club and I don't like the atmosphere there."

"Are you serious Y/n?!"

She nodded. "I don't want to hear anything. You are coming with me and this is final."

"No, I can't. My aunt won't allow it."

"I'll handle your aunt. Just be ready. Okay?"

She thought of it for a minute. "Fine."

Jackson smiled.