Chapter 7

Y/n came back to her senses as the doctor treated her. She slowly opened her eyes and first saw Mr Kim who was sitting on the couch. As soon as she saw him, she quickly sat on the bed.

Mr Kim noticed her movements. "How are you feeling now?" asked Mr Kim.

"I am fine." She replied and tried to get up from the bed but couldn't as she felt weak. She touched her head, closing her eyes.

"Take some rest."

"What about work?"

"Don't worry about it. Just take a rest. Have you eaten something?"

"N-No sir."

"Why?"

She remembered her aunt's instructions. "I-"

Before she could finish, Mr Kim left the room and came with the food. Placing it her front, he said, "Eat it now."

At the sight of food, her mouth filled with water. She started eating food, instantly. Mr Kim was just looking at her. He made sure she was fine now.

Her tummy felt full. She was about to get up to take the dishes to the kitchen but Mr Kim stopped her. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to the kitchen to wash the dish," Y/n replied.

"No need to do that. Just rest. I'll manage."

Y/n was shocked to hear this. The one who was rude and strict and didn't like her was taking care of her. He was the owner there and she didn't like someone doing her work so she said, "It's okay sir, I can manage. I'm fine now."

"No, I told-"

She cut him off. "Sir I'm totally fine and it's my work, I will do this."

She got up with the utensils before he could say something. She didn't want him to do this as she thought she was being a burden on him and her job could be in danger too.

She completed her work and sat on the chair. Today no one came except Jungkook.

"Y/n you can go home." She turned around when she heard the voice. It was Mr Kim. Saying that he went out of the cafe. It was evening so decided to go.

~

Jimin collected all the things he needed. They all were really expensive. He was walking down the road when he bumped into someone.

"Can't you see?" Jimin said in an angry tone.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." The man apologised. Jimin glared at him.

"You-"

Jimin stopped. He was distracted by the one whom he found the most seductive. It was none other than Y/n. She was walking back home. Before the man could speak, Jimin pushed him aside and followed her from a distance.

Y/n turned to the alley. Jimin was surprised as he never knew she would be living there. He came to the club but never saw her.

When Y/n went near her house, he stopped. Y/n felt something uneasy. She turned to see but Jimin hid behind a car. She found no one so she just let it go and entered her home.

Jimin stood up and smirked because now he found his new prey. He suddenly cackled.

~

Jungkook went to a shop and bought something. After putting them into a bag, he made his way with his car to Y/n's house.

He stopped his car a few metres back. It was dark outside and all the lights were off except the street lights. He came out with a black mask on and made his way to her home. He couldn't go from the front door so he thought of using the window but he needed something to climb up.

After searching for a while, he found a ladder and placed it near the window without making any sound as didn't want to anyone to catch him. He slowly climbed up and opened the window.

There was Y/n sleeping peacefully on the bed. He slowly landed inside and reached near her and pushed her hair back. She was indeed a goddess.

She suddenly turned in her sleep, pushing the blanket a little from her body and Jungkook immediately backed off. She was still sleeping. Jungkook saw the opportunity and snatched the blanket from her body. Her t-shirt was way up covering only her breasts and her shorts were way too small. He could see her soft skin. He bit his lower lip.

He wanted to touch her but didn't take any risk and installed the cameras first. After done with his work, he sat on her bed without disturbing her sleep. His fingers made their way to her thighs. Caressing it softly, he felt something in his pant getting tight. Suddenly he squeezed her thigh tightly.

Y/n felt the pain and moaned. Jungkook instantly went under her bed. After making sure she wasn't up, he hurriedly left without fulfilling his desire.

After arriving in his room, he went straight to the bathroom. There he removed his pant and started stroking his cock. His groans filled the room.