Chapter 4

They were enjoying themselves but not Y/n. She felt uncomfortable as the aura was new to her. Jackson drank much and now was dizzy and couldn't stand properly so Jungkook supported him.

Looking at Jackson, Y/n said in a calm tone, "I think we should go now. Jackson is not in his senses and it's late now." Jungkook looked at her with his sinister eyes and nodded.

"Okay, so let's go." He was about to move but stopped and asked Y/n, "How will you go?"

"Don't worry about me. I will manage. Just take Jackson home," Y/n said. She came with Jackson in his car but now Jackson drank much that he couldn't drive so as not to be a burden on Jungkook she thought to manage herself.

"No way. I'm not leaving you alone. You are not safe at the night outside. Come with me I'll drop you at your home."

"N-No it's fine. I will-"

Jungkook cut her off. "Y/n, you can trust me. I'm not like the other guys. I'll safely drop you home."

Jungkook thought that she felt uncomfortable with him so he said that. "I trust you Jungkook. Okay, I'll come with you." He smiled and turned around and soon the smile also turned into a smirk.

Y/n was following him. They settled Jackson in the car. Y/n sat beside Jungkook's seat. He started the engine and drove to Jackson's house first.

In the car, Jungkook was looking at Y/n with his evil desires without her noticing him staring at her.

When they reached his house, Jungkook stopped the car and managed to take Jackson inside his house as he got the key from his pocket.

He came back and this time, he had to drop Y/n at her house. They both didn't utter a single word but soon Jungkook spoke. "Are you alright, Y/n?"

Y/n quickly shifted her attention to him. "Yes, I am fine. Why you asked?"

He chuckled. "I thought you felt uneasy with me and I understand, I know you are meeting me for the first time so it is basic."

She hummed. "But I'm not feeling it now. You are a nice person." They both smiled.

"Jackson also told me about you."

"What he told you about me?"

"He told me that you are a nice person and I'll enjoy your company. Well, he didn't say wrong."

"Thank God. I thought he would say something poor about me."

"No, he is a good guy. He won't say anything bad about anyone," said Y/n as she smiled.

The atmosphere went silent again.

They reached her home. She was moving in the direction of her home and Jungkook was staring at her back and licked his lips.

"I will do all the dirty things to you, just wait, baby."

~

Jimin was sitting and drinking. As he leaned back in his seat, he saw the one with whom he fought, Kai. Kai was heading outside. He got up with the bottle of alcohol in his hand from which he was drinking and followed him.

Kai went to his car and took out a suitcase from the back seat and started moving in the dark alley. He went behind an old building. He stood there. As Jimin was following him, he stopped far from him and observed him.

After a minute of waiting a man in a black hoodie and mask approached Kai with a black suitcase with him. They both exchanged the suitcase and were talking about something but Jimin wasn't able to hear them as he was standing far away.

The man was now disappearing from Jimin's sight. Kai was left alone. Jimin took advantage and walked near him.

"What an idiot. Well, I'm smarter and he won't know that they are not the real drugs," Kai scoffed. He was talking to himself but didn't know someone else was there who was now aware of the truth.

Well, he is smarter but Jimin is more smarter and he doesn't know that storm is coming for him. As he turned, he met Jimin. Kai's eyes grew wide.

Jimin smirked. He looked at the suitcase and then at Kai. "So, you are doing a drug business here."

"What is wrong with you? Why do you always interfere in my business?" Kai asked in an angry tone as he hates Jimin and now he was exposed.

"Because it's my business to interfere."

Kai was doing the business of drugs secretly. In this way, he earned a lot but now that his business was disclosed, he was scared and furious at the same time. He couldn't take the risk of getting caught by the police.

He clenched his fists and was about to punch Jimin but Jimin crashed the bottle into Kai's head. The bottle broke into pieces. Kai screamed and the blood trickled down from his head to his face.

"Now, I'll show you your place," said Jimin. He hit him in the stomach and he fell back screaming in pain. Jimin picked a big piece of glass and sat on him. He held his hand and chopped his fingers. After chopping the fingers, he dug the piece into the back of his hand. Blood was everywhere and this was the most beautiful sight for Jimin.

At last, he gave a big cut on his neck and Kai was dead. Blood spattered on Jimin's face and a creepy smile formed on his face.

He got up and saw the suitcase and walked to it. When he opened it he was amazed to find a lot of money. Now, he could enjoy it.