Chapter 3

"But I don't have any dress."

"Don't worry about that." He winked with a smile. I smiled too.

~

Y/n was in her room lying on the bed looking at the ceiling. She hadn't eaten anything and now her stomach growled to which she just let go. This wasn't the first time her aunt didn't let her eat. She even beat her but Y/n being a sweet and innocent girl didn't defend herself. She thought her aunt did a big favour on her by keeping her in her house after her parent's death.

She tried to sleep but couldn't. She heard a knock on the window. She got up and slowly stepped toward it. Maybe it was a thief she thought and carried a vase that was kept on the table.

The window opened and she was ready to attack but stopped looking at Jackson whose eyes were wide looking at her.

She dropped the vase on the nearby chair and pulled Jackson inside.

"What are you doing here at this hour?"

"Are you alright? Do you forget you have to come with me to the club?" Jackson asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not feeling like it. I don't want to go," Y/n said playing with her fingers.

"I don't want to hear anything. You are coming with me. Go and wear this." He handed her a bag and pushed her inside the bathroom. Placing the bag down, she sighed as she knew she definitely have to go with him now.

She opened the bag and pulled out a dress. She wore it. It was a black, sleeveless dress that reached her mid-thighs and gave an outline to her stunning curves. She thought it was revealing and was about to drop the idea of going to the club but she remembered she did a promise to Jackson.

She came out of the bathroom, hesitantly. "How am I looking?"

A voice fell in Jackson's ears and he turned to look at the beautiful goddess who was standing in front of him with her innocent face looking at him for an answer.

"You are looking gorgeous and tonight you are going to kill the men alive."

She blushed at his compliment and looked away. "Let's go, now." She nodded.

~

When Y/n and Jackson entered the club the eyes of the men landed on Y/n. Her face looked innocent but her body was in contrast with her face. She looked sexy.

They went to have some drinks. Jackson offered Y/n a drink but she refused. All the time her head was low as if she was in some other world.

"Hey, you aren't enjoying," Jackson said taking another shot.

"I am enjoying," Y/n said. He pinched her cheek.

~

Jimin was getting ready. He wore a jacket and leather jeans. He had shades on. Getting out of the house and sitting in the car, he drove to the club.

He entered the club and found a seat for himself. He was liking the atmosphere around him. He ordered some drinks for him.

A girl came to him and sat on his lap and started grinding. Closing his eyes, Jimin threw his head back and bit his bottom lip. He was enjoying it. She was doing it as if she was professional in it.

The girl was trying to seduce him. It was also clear that she was attracted to Jimin.

She tried to kiss him when someone yanked her away from him. Jimin opened his eyes when he felt no movement.

"How dare you touch my girlfriend?!" Kai yelled at him. Jimin looked at him and got up. Shoving his hands in his pocket, he tilted his head.

"I didn't touch her in the first place. She came to me and started grinding on my lap like a fucking whore."

Kai's eyes grew wide at Jimin's statement. "Stop calling my girl a whore. You don't know who I am."

Jimin scoffed. "A fucking bastard who is not enough to satisfy his girl."

He smirked. Kai was fuming in anger because Jimin attacked his ego in front of the people. He can't take it and punched Jimin. Jimin fell on the sofa.

Jimin now gritted his teeth and got up. He kicked kai in the stomach and punched his face. Kai fell back on the table with blood dripping from his mouth. Everyone was looking at them fighting.

Jimin was about to punch him again when some people gripped him. Same with Kai was also prevented from punching Jimin. Someone came and whispered something to Kai.

He freed himself and went somewhere. Jimin on the other hand took a seat and started drinking. The people again started doing what they were doing. It was just a small fight that usually happens in the clubs but for Jimin, it wasn't.

Jimin hummed a song as if there didn't happen something a while ago. His mood changed. He was looking at the people kissing and doing some dirty stuff but soon his eyes landed on Y/n.

Jimin removed his shades and came forward on his seat to stare at her. He licked his lips while gazing at her incredible curves. Her heavy bust and sexy ass in a tight dress were a fantasy for him.

~

Someone tapped on Jackson's shoulder. He turned around and met his friend, Jungkook. They both hugged. Jackson introduced Y/n to Jungkook.

Jungkook was checking her out. He forwarded his hand for a handshake. Y/n also forward her hand hesitantly.

Gripping her hand tightly, he smiled at her. She pulled her hand back as she felt uncomfortable.

"So she is Y/n you were talking about," said Jungkook. "Yes, she is the most caring friend of mine."

"And sexy too," Jungkook mumbled but not enough loud to everyone hear.