Chapter 1

"I swear to you I won't stop until your legs are shaking and the neighbours know my name."

~Jimin

*****

A bolt of lightning tore across the sky and a peal of thunder followed. It was a harsh evening. The time to close the cafe came and Y/n was waiting in the cafe for the weather to clear.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Mr Kim in a cold tone.

"It's raining outside so.."

"So?" He asked raising his left eyebrow.

"So I thought to stay here until the rain stops," said Y/n lowering her head. She was afraid of him as he was the boss there. Not her but everyone was afraid of him who works in the cafe. He was arrogant and very strict. He likes everything perfect.

"You can't stay here. It is time to close the cafe so go home." Mr Kim moved to open the door and got aside. He was waiting for her to leave the cafe.

Y/n slowly raised her eyes to look at him. She wanted to say something but didn't. Grabbing her bag, she moved out.

Mr Kim closed the cafe and went home in his car. Y/n also started moving to her apartment. It was dark outside. No one was seen on the road. She was all wet and shivering. Clutching her bag tightly to her chest, she stopped as she thought of taking a shortcut to her house.

She moved to a dark alley and a little light was visible which came from a club

She moved to a dark alley and a little light was visible which came from a club. The road was clear. She started moving hurriedly as she didn't want anyone to see her.

She reached home. Her clothes were wet and she was also not in a good condition. She was shivering with cold and her eyes felt heavy.

As she dropped her bag on the floor, she dragged herself to the bathroom with the clean clothes which she got from her wardrobe.

"Y/n, come in the kitchen!" Her aunt shouted. Y/n was still in the bathroom when she heard her voice. She got freshened up and went straight to the kitchen to see her aunt clenching her fists and tapping her feet on the floor in anger.

When Y/n was in her sight she asked with an angry tone. "What took you so long?"

"I-I w-was in the b-bathroom a-"

"Shut up! I don't want to hear your excuses. Now make me something to eat." She turned to leave the kitchen when Y/n said, "I'm not feeling w-well. I won't be able to make it. Would you-"

"Just shut up! You are living in my house. You have to follow my orders. Make something to eat for me." Saying this, she stormed outside.

Tears trickled down from Y/n's eyes as she was so hurt. Gathering herself, she started to chop the vegetables. After a while, she started coughing. Her condition was getting poor but she had no one who cares for her.

Y/n was all alone in the whole world. She had no one with her, to support her. After her parents died in a car accident, everything changed in her life. She had to live with her aunt, who was the cruellest lady. Her aunt had no child of her own and she never treated Y/n like her own child too. Y/n never felt love and care.

After making the food, she placed it on the table and called her aunt. Her aunt came. She sat on the chair and the next moment she made an awful face. "What is this?!"

Y/n flinched and took a few steps back. "I-I d-"

The shattering sound of the dish echoed in the room. In anger, her aunt threw the dish on the floor.

"You know I don't like this then why you made this for me?!" Her aunt asked as she got up from the chair.

"T-This w-was only l-left s-so I made t-this." Y/n's voice was cracking as she was trembling. Her chest rose and fell with heavy breathing.

Rolling her eyes, her aunt crossed her arms below her chest. "I'm done with you. Tell me what should I do with you?"

Y/n didn't utter a single word. She was just standing like a statue.

"You won't be getting food for three days. Do you get it?" Y/n nodded and waited for her to leave. When she left, she ran towards her room and plopped on the bed and burst into tears. This wasn't a new thing. She was blamed for everything, even for her parents' death.

~

Jimin was walking back to his house after enjoying the club. As it was raining, his clothes were wet but he didn't care. He entered his house and was stepping towards his room when he received a tight slap from his mother which got him shocked.

He tilted his head and was glaring at her. "Do you know what is the time now? From where are you coming?" His mother questioned him.

He clenched his jaw and was just glaring at her. "What is wrong with you? You know it's the time for business and you are coming now."

"I don't give a damn about your business. Just get aside. I'm tired and I want to sleep." She got startled by his attitude. "Are you okay? What is this behaviour? Do you know with whom are you talking?"

"I am talking to a bitch who only loves money." Her eyes grew wide at his statement and she gasped. Never he had talked to her like that. It was so shocking. Anger was filling her up.

She grasped his collar and said, "I won't tolerate this behaviour of yours. You have to pay for this!" She yelled but soon she smirked "You will be punished for this." Jimin chuckled. "You will punish me, "He uttered while laughing loudly.

"Look at yourself." He pointed at her. She glared at him.

She was flaming in fury as no one ever disrespected her like this but Jimin was getting on her nerves. He attacked her ego.

Leaving his collar, she went somewhere and came back with something which she hid behind her back. She cackled and a creepy smile formed on her lips.