Ch 49: Laying Low

Start from the beginning

"I'm all fucked up and my body shows that." She motioned to her upper body and lip which I still didn't understand.

"You think your scars repulse me?" I scoffed but she nodded her head, keeping her gaze from me.

I sighed and locked my hands behind her neck, pulling her down to kiss me. She was hesitant to return it but I thought It was cute. When I let go I found her blushing up a storm.

"Azy, you're overthinking it. One, I have scars, it would be judgemental if I shamed you for having some." I stroked her cheek and she still looked confused.

"You judge me all the time! Like my Pokémon collection." I snorted and slapped her arm lightly.

"That's nerdy and a kids game. Regardless of that... I think you look good with scars. It feeds into your big tough boss look or whatever." I played with the collar of her shirt, fluttering my lashes at her.

"You do?" She seemed so genuinely baffled at my little confession.

"Yes, I think it's cool and I think the one on your lip makes you look sexy. Now can you please stop avoiding me?" I wrapped my arms around her neck and kept her close. She gave me a big cocky smile and leaned in close.

"What else do you think is sexy about me?" She grabbed a handful of my ass, biting her lip as she waited for my answer.

"No way, it'll go straight to your fucking ego. Lord knows it doesn't need to be any bigger." I laughed as she picked me up easily. I wrapped my legs around her waist and toyed with her hair.

"You're no fun." I nodded and closed the distance.

She started the kiss slow but It heated up quickly. My hands worked on the buttons of her shirt, opening them as quickly as I could. She broke the kiss and moved to my neck, leaving hot open mouth kisses on me.

"Desk. Now." I pulled her hair back to see her needy face. She nodded and moved me there.

She groaned and slid her hands along my thighs, moving them up she lifted my shirt off and attacked my bra clad chest. I moaned when she toyed with my nipple through the fabric, sucking and nibbling lightly. I went to be more dominant with her but she stopped me in my tracks.

"I'm in charge." She grunted into my chest, grabbing my hands and holding them away.

I wanted to protest but she was already lifting me up and moving us to the chairs. She laid us down on the rug by the fireplace, it felt like one of those shitty romantic movies.

She slid herself between my legs and pinned my hands above my head, taking her time on leaving marks and kisses on me. I arched into her touch, wishing to feel more. She sat back and slid my shorts down, her eyes focused on my legs.

She finished unbuttoning her shirt and took it off, showing her well built body covered in scars. I ached to touch her, to run my hands down along her body and hear the noises she'd make. She hovered back over me and captured my lips in a desperate kiss.

I kept her close as her hand moved to take off my bra, when it was off she wasted no time in attacking my chest. She swirled her tongue around my nipple, biting it when I tried to take control. Having enough of me trying to switch, she grabbed my arms and held them down with one of hers.

I was becoming a mess with her lips around me, I watched closely as she licked and sucked along my chest. Her eyes flickered up and found mine, a smirk plastered on her face as she bit my nipple. My hips bucked up for friction, needing some sort of relief from the mess she was making.