𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

Start from the beginning

"The right hand of a hanged man is an occult object," Sam says, taking the photograph from Dean. "It's very powerful."

"So they say," Bela hums. 

"None of this explains why the ghost is choosing these victims," Katherine points out.

"I'll tell you why," Bela says, standing up straight. Everyone looks to her. "Who cares? Find the hand, burn it, stop the bloody thing."

Katherine cocks her head. "Why're you telling us all this?" She asks. 

"Because I know exactly where the hand is."

"Then retrieve it," Katherine says. "And shove it."

"Doesn't hostility tire you?"

"Not even a little."

"When this is all over, we should have angry sex."

Katherine pops her gum form the green velvet chair. Bela Talbot is leant against the table with a smirk, eyes the size of saucers as she drinks Dean in.

Dean. In a tux.

He crosses his arms and scoffs. "Don't objectify me."

She rolls her eyes. His tone is light. He's clearly enjoying the attention. Men are so simple.

"Don't wait up, Kitty," Bela calls, looping her arm with Dean's. 

"Wouldn't dream of it," Katherine drawls, popping her gum again as she turns her attention to her computer. 

She was wholly excluded from going to the Maritime Museum with them. Sam was Gert's plus one, Dean was Bela's. Invite-only. It wasn't that she was butthurt...but her inner control-freak needs a xanax. Or an orgasm. Or both.

Wouldn't that be somethin'?

Her phone rings underneath her leg. Charlie.

"Just what I needed," she chirps, putting the call on speaker. He chuckles on the other end.

"I wanted to call you right after you took off," he admits. His voice is gravelly. "So I sent an email instead in the hopes you wouldn't think I'm too clingly."

"Hmm, no, I got it immediately." He laughs with her. 

"You just wake up or somethin'?" She asks, looking to the clock. It's only seven. 

"No...think I'm getting sick. That or allergies. Everyone's got somethin' right now though."

"Sorry," Katherine says. "Wish I could make you some soup."

"That sounds good," Charlie sighs. "What are you up to?"

She hums, chewing on her gum a little harder. "Trying some meditation so I don't kill a bitch." 

"What do you mean?"

"An old nemesis."

"I thought all of your nemesises were demons..."

"Hmm, most of them," she nods and stares at the fireplace. It needs a new log. She sighs and gets to her feet. "Though...I suppose Bela Talbot could be considered one." Katherine puts another log on the cinders and sighs, grabbing the poker. There's silence. "Not actually, Charlie."

"Oh."

"Totally human."

"Oh. So regular people drama."