"You bet your ass he is."

But that did not come from Jeno, it came from an angry Donghyuck who walked out from behind the bleachers with his arms crossed.

Mark glanced at Taeil and Johnny for help, but the two gave him knowing smiles and did nothing as Donghyuck walked closer to him with a pout.

"Donghyuck, I'm sorry. I just didn't want you to get hurt so I thought it would've been better for me to take care of it," Mark explained as Donghyuck was standing right in front of him, wearing the older's hoodie and jacket.

"Please forgive me," Mark pleaded as Donghyuck continued to glare at him with a pout. Oh how Mark wanted to kiss that pout away.

Mark was not expecting the younger to turn around and walk away, let alone come back charging at him and jumping on him with his arms around his neck and his legs around his torso.

The older stumbled back a bit, but immediately caught his balance as he held Donghyuck up tightly, his arms secured around his waist.

"I'm still mad at you. I just can't resist your touch," Donghyuck mumbled against Mark's neck as the older smiled softly while hugging him.

Renjun and Jaemin came over to them as they all stared at Mark and Donghyuck in front of them in awe. Jeno opened his arms for Renjun and Jaemin as the two did not hesitate to run into.

"Well my work here is done," Johnny said with a smile and looked at Taeil. "However, my work here isn't done."

Taeil's face turned red as everyone stared at him while Johnny had a pleasing smirk on his face.

"Uncle you sly dog!" Mark laughed, which made everyone else laugh but Taeil and Donghyuck.

Taeil because he was embarrassed and Donghyuck because he was too focused on the older's warmth.

"I'm actually going to kill you for that!" Taeil threatened as Johnny raised his hands in the air defensively.

"Babe, you'd kill an officer? Quite ironic don't you think?" Johnny teased as Taeil slapped the taller's stomach before walking out of the gymnasium, while the officer followed him with a trail of apologies.

"We'll head out now," Jeno told Mark who nodded with Donghyuck still on him.

"Text me if you need anything, Hyuck," Jaemin said as he held hands with both Jeno and Renjun to leave the gymnasium.

As soon as he heard the gymnasium doors shut again, Donghyuck pulled himself back to look at the older in front of him. Mark carried him to the bleachers and sat down with the younger on his lap.

The two did not need to say anything as just staring into each other's eyes spoke a million words.

Mark played with a tuft of Donghyuck's hair before bringing the younger's temple to meet his lips, placing a soft kiss on it. Donghyuck smiled shyly and hid his face back in Mark's neck. 

"Donghyuck, I'm really sorry about everything," Mark apologized as the younger shook his head against his neck, tickling the older's skin.

"I know you are," Donghyuck uttered.

"I want to explain everything to you. It's only right of me to do so. I treated you so terribly before and I just-" Mark was cut off with the younger placing a finger on his lips.

"You can explain it to me tomorrow. It's getting late and I know you're exhausted from running around all day so let's go back to the dorms," Donghyuck suggested thoughtfully as Mark gave him a smile and a nod.

"I'll go change and shower in the locker room first then," Mark stated as Donghyuck slid off his lap and stood up, holding out his hands for the older to take so that he can pull him up.