"You do? Whatever. Now, get lost and don't even think about barging inside my office again."

"Do you think I would be threatened by you out of all people?"

"Shut up. I can be as intimidating as you." She muttered in a small voice.

"In your dreams." I rolled my eyes with a hint of a smile on my face.

She rolled her eyes and got up from her initial position to walk off towards her swivel chair placed in the centre of the office.

She sat down and started reading one of the files from the pile of the thick files while I stared at her from afar.

I envisaged to kiss those luscious lips while she moaned my name. I imagined to bite that sensitive spot while she clutched my hair. I visualised to lick, suck and nibble the spot between her neck and shoulder while she fisted my shirt in her  hands.

"Stop staring at me. It's creepy." Her soft mumble broke me from my trance and I tried to cover the boner from her.

Goodness! I got turned on just by thinking of doing all those unholy things with her.

Wait! I might as well do it with her. She wouldn't mind, I guess.

I stood up and walked up to her before pulling her towards me and sitting on her chair instead. She looked at me with her brows scrunched together in confusion.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her, resulting in her sitting on my lap.

Before she could shout at me, I pulled her closer to me and whispered,"Push me away if you don't like what I am about to do."

Before she could ask anything, I crashed my lips on hers and she kissed me back after I snaked an arm around her waist. Her arms wrapped around my neck as she tried to adjust herself on my lap.

I sighed and broke the kiss before grabbing her thighs and making her straddle me. After that, I sucked, nibbled and smooched her lower lip while she took my upper lip.

We continued to kiss each other until we ran out of breath.

I pulled away and attached our foreheads, panting heavily. Before she could regain her breath, I trailed open-mouthed kisses down her neck while she clutched my hair tightly that almost made me wince in pain.

And the most surprising thing was that she let me do whatever I wished to do. She didn't push me away like I envisioned her to do. And that made me so damn happy that I accidentally bit her neck. She winced in pain and I ran my tongue over the spot I bit to soothe her pain.

I continued to suck her neck while she kept moaning.

I officially announce that that sound was my favourite from now on.

She hissed when I bit the area behind her ear and she gave me a death glare that made me chuckle.

"You look so damn cute when you give me that look you call death glare."

"Shut up, you bitch and continue whatever you were doing."

"Uh– so, you want me to give you uncountable hickeys, huh? Trust me, I would love to do that." I said as I rubbed the spot between her neck and shoulder where I gave her a hickey.

I didn't even realise when I had removed her blazer and slid her top from one side of her shoulder.

To be very honest, I was quite proud of my work. Now, everyone would know that she was committed.

"What, hickey?" She scrambled off of me as fast as she could and went to the bathroom that was attached to her office.

After a while, she came out yelling curses at me,"YOU BITCH, HOW DARE YOU GIVE ME A GODDAMN HICKEY? I don't even have my concealer right now, otherwise I would have hid it."

And that statement made me burn in rage. I strode towards her, grabbed her waist and pulled her flush against me.

I made sure there was no space between us before whispering in a cold and calm tone that made a shiver ripple down her spine,"If you ever hide that hickey, I will make sure to give you uncountable ones that you wouldn't be able to hide. You are mine. Mark my words, sweetheart."

"You don't have any right to claim me as yours."

"Oh, trust me, dear, I have every goddamn right to claim you as mine."
——————————————————

I just loved this possessive Raghav. What about you??

Vote, comment and share.

Thank you.❤