EPILOG HIDDEN LITTLE LETTER

I knew it wouldn't be long before, everything would be exposed. And I was pretty prepared for that moment, especially with the presence of a girl who I knew what her background was. I'm not stupid not to accept the girl on purpose, I know and deliberately accept and get her involved in my case and seem to be a lifesaver for everyone around her. 

Perhaps now this letter is also in the hands of the girl. I'll tell you a little story here. I'll tell you everything, lest you think that Sarah is the one who hurts the most here and you make me a selfish and accomplished sinner. 

It was in the evening; I ran into Benedict at the bus stop. I looked at the figure and was so stunned by his face, he positioned himself beside me and introduced himself as well as me. I even still vividly remember how I mentioned Alexa Aquila's name so softly, yes it was my real name before I became the wife of the man. He deliberately didn't get in his car because he was so bored riding in his vehicle, he was so funny and sweet in that moment and made me fall in love even more in one glance. 

Long story short, we started so close as a result of that first meeting, we spent a lot of time, making love as if there was no time and, in the end, he married me to the fake status he gave me. He told me that he was single and loved me very much. Six months after we got married,I finally got pregnant, and Benedict took me to see his family. I was so happy that I could finally meet his family, dispelling the bad thought that was always in my heart. But it seems, that moment was indeed the moment when these injuries appeared, such painful inner wounds. I remember how the Benedict family's gaze was so sharply unsheathed, I was not stupid not to understand the meaning of that look, I knew the family hated me, but I didn't know because of what. 

Until dinner happened, I just kept feeling awkward and shrouded in fear so much.Until midnight, as I wanted to grab a drink in the kitchen, I passed a room that the father of Benedict himself had. I heard clearly my husband's voice and also my in-laws' voice. You know what I'm hearing? Benedict turned out to be married and maybe his first wife or ex-wife was pregnant just like me. I was so sick with the betrayal, and it hurt even more as Benedict bluntly said that the love, he gave me was a perverted love and he came to his senses after his first wife went far without any news and clarity. 

You must have known how my pain was at the time, I weakly and with a lifeless body left and returned to the room in the house, leaving such a piercing thirst. I was sick, and decided to take revenge. I asked my confidant to find Sarah, the first wife of my current husband. It may be hard to believe but I asked for help with Benedict's twin, Harvey. I asked him to look for Sarah pretending to be the figure of a Benedict, and before long I found it all. 

It continued until I gave birth to a daughter and Sarah gave birth to a son, I asked Harvey for help again to bring the son of the woman and also the mother. I also asked Harvey to hide them in the basement I had prepared, I asked Maria for help as well to take care of the baby and another fact you should know, Benedict was cold after the birth of his daughter, maybe he can be sweet to me when there are others around him, and maybe you see that too. 

I am very painfully hurt in betrayal by people you deeply trust and love with all your heart. So, I don't feel sorry for making crazy plans that you may have already completed. Even I watched Maria in the cell that was in your office, you must have seen the man. The man I told to keep an eye on the conversation between you and Maria every day.

Lastly, I just said, if that night. The night you're in the library and the moment where you see Benedict near the stairs, it's really not him, but Harvey his twin. I'm sure you can't tell the difference because they're identical twins and only a few differences they have. So, I guess I'm quite here. 

Thank you for helping me, although in fact I have known from the beginning who you are and what your goals are, but I will still be grateful. 

"Huh?" My gaze was so empty, I knew how Mrs. Benedict felt at the time, I seemed to feel how to be in her position. I know he was wrong, but if you think back it should be Mr. Benedict who should be held accountable for his lies. And I also don't think it turns out that Mrs. Benedict was also watching me all this time, but I'm grateful that she allowed me to do what I wanted to do. 

A little regret but I'll try to let it all go, take a look away from the letter. I saw a little boy who was curled up in my bed. With all consideration I brought Mrs. Sarah's child to live with me. I hope everything will improve at the right time.