IT'S ALL DONE

Five days on, the dossier I had collected turned out to be strong enough to help Maria be free from a twenty-year prison sentence, on charges of premeditated murder. It turned out that at the time of the trial, the judge refused to release Maria unconditionally. Therefore, with the airiness of the chest Maria also received the five-year sentence she was about to live. However, I don't shirk if Maria is indeed wrong, even if she is forced to. 

I did know how pressed she was at the time and I knew exactly what it was like, so I calmly gave him an understanding and regarding Mrs. Benedict as the main culprit, it could not be detained and all the cases were stopped according to the rules of the law because the suspect was dead. I was saddened by Ella taking part in the incident, the adorable little girl who didn't know anything to be dragged in the accident at that time. 

I'll probably tell you why Mrs. Benedict has the heart to do all this. Perhaps this case seems strange and unreasonable. Just because of such great jealousy and resentment, made Mrs. Benedict blind to everything. She dusks fully hides Mrs. Sarah and her child, making Maria seem to be the main suspect and also the last to kill herself, along with her family. All that was just because of her being jealous. Jealous of Mr. Benedict's love for the likeness of Sarah, the wife who has been betrayed by the person she considers husband. 

Blind to hatred made Mrs. Benedict justify all means, hiding evidence so tightly and beautifully, making her crimes difficult to sniff. Mrs. Benedict, whom I have always regarded as such a gentle figure is just a mask, to cover up her rottenness.

Such a great envy, and having the thought that she was the most powerful became another reason the lady Benedict did it. Mrs. Benedict and Mr. Benedict married without the blessing of the family because her family did not like the woman, the family of Mr. Benedict hated the woman and there was an internal conflict in the extended Benedcit family. From there small determinations began to emerge from Mrs. Benedict to get rid of Sarah and her goal was indeed successful.

"How is it? You can rest in peace from now on." The sound made my reverie shatter. I looked at James sitting next to me. Yes, James was the man I met in court and we started to get close from then on. 

"Is that so? I thought if it was true, I would be very grateful.""Of course, you succeeded." The man said with eyes staring at such a vast expanse of sea. Yes, I am currently sitting on the sand of such a clean beach with accompanying twilight. I came here on purpose to calm my mind, which was so chaotic and never stopped. 

"Thank you." 

"You have to stop thinking about that unimportant thing. Five days is enough for you to feel victorious and successfully prove everything. Be proud of yourself. You have to learn to value yourself and accept whatever has happened at once." 

"Your style of speech is like an old man only, thank you again I will learn to forget and bury the memory of the past." 

In silence we decided to gaze at the sinking sun. Leaving myself almost choked considering the letter I put on my sweater I hadn't had time to read."