PROLOGUE A LOFTY CONVICTION

Some of the files have now been curated, I made this simple, because there was no way I was going to bring a stack of paper with ink and a pen that was so abstract that it could make people there suspicious. So, I made all of this as neat as possible. 

 Assisted by Justin, it seems that he is resentful to me maybe because I made a decision that he has actually forbidden, but who cares, it's about my career and his career, we have different goals and lives so I think I'm not wrong to dare and act like I am now, at least I'm really ripe to take risks that will definitely be very hard later. But this is the consequence I have to face. 

"Dev, are you sure you will go there?" this is a question I shouldn't have answered, because I'm sure Justin also knew. But because I also respected him as a junior and a senior, I replied with just a nod. 

"Am I allowed to come there? I'll give permission to Mr. Addison." Then I immediately turned my head and saw a man so tall towering with such a sexy athletic body. Wait how can I praise this shit body. 

"You're kidding me, huh? If you're there what are you going to do, it's in the forest and the family only needs one tenor, you there want to be a tiger in the woods, Justin?" 

"It's not like that, I don't want to leave you there alone." 

"It's you who won't leave me or is it afraid of me leaving you?" getting no answer, I could see the man I was now confronting, looking at me with eyes that seemed to say and ask me not to go until I finally said again. "Never mind, you just shut up here and always help me from behind this computer screen of yours, okay."

Next all I saw was Justin exhaling heavily. It seems that he is very worried about me. Well, this time I have to treat him to food, after all, it has been a long time since the last time we went together. I thought. 

"Come with me to the café this afternoon, I will treat you to food there." My offer is convincing enough isn't it. Of course. 

"No, you are so terrible by suddenly taking me to eat together."

 "Well this is not eating together like you have in mind, I didn't ask you out for a one-night date. I just think it's good that I make you happy every once in a while, so do you want to go to the café after this?" 

"Of course, only fools who refuse free food. After all, I thought you were so poor that you often ate instant food," he said lightly.

 "Oh Justin, don't you think your words hurt me." I said with a whim as if feeling the most hurt in this cruel world. 

Seeing that he just shook his head and said, "Dev, take care of yourself there, anyway I've been thinking of you as my sister for two years, so can you take care of yourself for me later." 

 "Hey, gosh why are you like this. Justin listen to me, of course I will take care of myself, without you telling me that I will definitely do it. But now, it feels a little different when you say those things, I promised to go home safely and later we will have a big meal together. Would you like to wait for me Justin?" I said with a wink, believe me I was disgusted if I had to act cute like this. 

"Well I will wait for you and will also always support you. Isn't I too good?""You really don't deserve to be praised a little bit for definitely going to be so arrogant." 

Afterwards there was only silence between these two sons of god. They are busy tidying up all the things in this room, they have to make sure everything is neatly arranged in place. Time kept rolling, it didn't feel like sweat was pouring out more and more fiercely, as far as they were in air conditioning but why is it so exciting like this. Lying on the floor they tried to rest. 

"It's really exhausting and it felt like all my bones were crushed. Isn't it?" 

 "Shut up Dev, my breath seems to be choked for now." 

"Hm, are we going to go with a wet body like this? Is our appearance still cool?" I do talk a lot so this is also the reason Justin is often annoyed with me.

"Damn it, our appearance is not much different from the homeless people out there and the smell of your sweat is so disgusting as hell, you're really a woman or not gosh, it's so pungent." 

"Bastard, your mouth has to be tight-lipped with socks." I said which then came up to him and give him the scent of my sweat which he said was unpleasant. 

"Stop Dev, you'd better just stuff my lips with yours." He said which then made me glare and want to hit him, before a sentence reappeared. "Go take a shower. In my room there are some clothes that belong to you if you forget, take them and wipe your body and after that I will do the same."

Not much to say I then nodded my head and looked at the secret room that belonged to me and Justin. If you guys ask what room it is. This is just a small space containing one mattress, one sofa, cabinets and other furniture, not to forget that in this room there is a bathroom. This is a room that we made without anyone's knowledge and we used it to rest.

"She is really very confident; I hope she will succeed." Alright that's the words that came out of Justin's mouth when I started to go far from him, even the soft voice was still able to shake the silence in this room, as if the air could not afford to just hide. 

"I'm very sure Justin, even if I'm going to die even if this is my decision then no one can make me falter." I said as I continued to step towards a different door.