MAKE IT CLEAR

My body entered such a quiet room, looking around in fact everything was empty, except for one door that made me suspicious. Entering the room, I tried to find something that might be impossible if people hid an important object in the bathroom, but let me try and obey my heart. 

My focus now shifted to one of the glass affixed to the wall with aslight shard in its lower corner. Not too big or small, at first glance it looked like a normal crack, until I tried to pull out the fragments and get a paper that was rolled so small. 

My hand painstakingly opened it, and sure enough the content made me always faced with other questions. This paper reads "You already know? I think now you know who I am and where I am." True I already knew who he was, without fixing the cracks I started looking for anything else that might have been left behind from the very beginning I walked into this mysterious couple's room. I bowed my head to look at the mattress, there I could see in the dark a box so old-fashioned. I looked at and pulled out the thing, but it was unlocked so I quickly went back to my room to bring a device that would help me open the small suitcase. 

Slowly I could definitely see that in the suitcase there was such a beautiful white cloth, I tried to spread the cloth and it turned out to be a wedding dress, and I searched slowly. This suitcase only contains dresses and wedding letters. But as I shook the suit, there was a paper falling from it, and again a picture of the murdered woman appeared, the same photo in which Mr. Benedict took the photo from my hand and also the same photo as he said he had hidden it in an untouchable and even dusty space, what could this be what he meant.

"What are you doing?" I turned my head over. Maybe if I didn't control myself, I could have passed out right now. And I could only be pensive as the figure began to squat before me with a look at what I was doing. 

"So, you already know?" the question, the same as the question that was in the paper just now, like the barrage of words that existed from the paper behind the glass. 

"You're mute?" the question lines kept popping up along with my silence. 

"Well, you're pretty quiet and listen to me talk. I don't have much time so be careful. That woman is Sarah, you must know because you took care of her case and that woman was my first wife, she left me because she knew I had betrayed her, she left me with the fetus she was carrying and at the time I didn't know if she was pregnant. So, because I'm the one who still loves her, I look for her everywhere but the results are always nil. I found nothing, but emptiness. And the news in the past about someone's death, it was just a mere boast, I made it seem as if it was true to cover up my case of infidelity that was slowly appearing in the public and from there I completely lost my way to find the woman I always loved with all my heart, until in the end I could meet the state of her already killed. It's sad but it's my own fault that I've wasted a woman as good and perfect as that woman." 

"Mr. Benedict, if Sarah is your wife and the present lady Benedict is your former cheater, I mean to be your cheating, then why doesn't he know if that woman is your first wife?" 

"That's my stupidity, I confessed to her if I didn't have a wife and children, I used to really hate Sarah but as the saying goes, I feel sorry after the loss, I'm so so sober and sane when I remember how she was for me." 

"Do you believe it if I say the murderer of Mrs. Sarah is your present wife, sir?" 

"What do you mean?" he asked. 

"I know where your child is, the child born to the figure you love so much, I know where he is. And now I am suspecting Mrs. Benedict of making Maria seem like the real culprit." 

There was no answer because Mr. Benedict picked up the ringing of his cellphone and immediately ignored what I was saying. "Sorry, I have to go back to the office. Can you pick me up, it's so urgent, we'll talk about this next time? Wait for me." 

I breathed my breath and then pulled the corners of my lips to make an arc of smile emerge from this blade. Continuing my delayed activities, I then found new evidence. Until I found a letter folded small behind a pile of figurines containing pictures of Mrs. Sarah. I hadn't had time to open it, I then ran over with the small suitcase. I put the paper in my jacket. 

My breathing was irregular, driving the old car so fast, my heart was almost pumped out. Just now when he wanted to open the letter, Justin called me and said all the Benedict family died at the scene of the accident. Yes, they are all dead. I was surprised because I thought that Mr. Benedict came to the house by himself, but as it turned out that downstairs, the man took his family and together picked up the family's own death. It's really sad, I'm afraid that once this case is just stopped. It feels like I'm not willing. 

It was only an hour until I could get to the location and get everything done. This accident is again not an incident in the form of fate, but this accident has been planned. Such a large truck, with malfunctioning brakes is very suspicious and how the truck driver also died because he inhaled too much poison gas. Yes, my team as well as the city police began to intervene to handle this case, no longer the intelligence agency that did. Finally, this publication about the family occurred with unpleasant circumstances. 

Leaving the location, I then went to the office and handed the files containing evidence to Justin and asked him to take care of this to the head of the investigation department. Justin, who was also excited, left me and began to discuss the evidence to be appealed in court.