FINDING A WAY

The investigation is still being carried out, but it is a pity that everything is indeed completely clean. Everyone feels trapped in finding strong evidence to appeal to the judge of attorney.This case did not reach the realm of law and has not received justice according to the crimes made, but slowly everyone has the right to know about this case, therefore we are still keeping secret about Maria and the Benedict family, and continue to look for evidence to help the perpetrator who is the protector of someone's shadow. 

It feels like the three days that have passed seem to be in vain. The surveillance cameras I put up didn't show anything unusual, just on the same day that Mrs. and Mr. Benedict's murders were a little bit of a twist but I thought the conversation they had was still safe and didn't make us think we'd get evidence from there. The same thing happened in Ella's room, where she and the boys just sat quietly without doing anything. It's completely empty, everything doesn't help. And I subconsciously did feel guilty about this incident. 

Secretly this afternoon I met Maria in the dungeon. I deliberately wanted to meet because today is my last day here and the Benedict family has also known about the status of this case for a while it is still gray. 

Asking the guard to call Maria, I sat myself in a chair and I could see behind the clear glass came the woman I was waiting for. 

"You must be tired during this investigation, don't you think so?"

"Yes, I think it's just my mentality that feels tired. My physique seems fine. But what's the matter you're here?" 

"Just wanted to tell you, when I go back to that house tomorrow." 

"Why is it so fast? I think you have to be careful." It's always like this, whenever the team talks about the Benedict Family, this woman in front of me always asks people to be careful, I don't know what she's trying to hide. 

"If you want to be honest, I'll be safe there, you don't want to be honest myself so I'm not sure I'll be okay there." 

"Don't make me feel guilty and sinful even more, Ms. Collen." 

"Lol, all right. You are too sensitive so today, is there any problem in the selling?" 

"Just getting annoyed by the swarm in there, it's too noisy." 

"You have to accept that slowly, you don't know how long you're going to stay there, but just pray that as soon as possible you can file an appeal to the court after the evidence and also the prime suspect isrevealed." 

"I have no problem with that one, while my kids are safe, I don't care about anything else." 

"You're like having no gratitude, huh?" 

"No! It's not like that. Maybe I will tell you an important thing, can you get a little closer? I'll whisper something." 

Of course, I'm advancing my body and sticking my ears from behind the glass. Actually, I was not surprised, because she said the same thing again and it was always like that, but now I put my head facing the man who has such a big and dashing body, to be honest, the man's face is so unfamiliar. It's possible that he's the new guard recruited. 

When she finished whispering the words, I then nodded my head and got up when I saw that the time for my meeting with Mary was up. Then I thanked her, then left. 

Now I'm back in my apartment, packing up some things I'll be bringing back tomorrow morning and suddenly there's a sound coming from my laptop. I was always monitoring the house I was staying in and especially my room, I was curious if during the time I was away someone dared to open my room and maybe missed this second also because of the sound that came up, coming from the eavesdropping device I put up. Quickly sitting in my chair, I listened carefully to the voice from across there. 

"When did you come back? Ah, I know you can't answer me. Your name is Ms. Collen, right? This is me the boy who often haunts you, don't you think so?" 

Sighed, why did the boy know I installed an eavesdropping device there. Even I also locked my room, from where could he come in. Just look at it if I go back, I'm sure I'll ask him a lot of things. 

"Well, no need to wonder why I can open the door of your room. Here are many spare keys, especially my life that is always hidden, making me easily know where such objects are located. You know Ms. Collen, three days ago was the day that made me sad." 

This kid loved to hang up his lines, didn't know how curious I was and to be honest I also liked him to tell stories even though during the meeting between us he seemed to cover everything up. I'm still always waiting for him to come back to say.

"I probably won't survive if I say this, but the murdered woman actually has such a close relationship with this family, let alone with me. Because he is..." 

"What are you doing here?" Damn it, it's the voice of Mrs. Benedict. The woman's voice was very unfriendly and full of resentment. 

"I'm just playing in this room alone." 

"You really don't know manners! Where did you open this room, damn boy!" 

"I just opened it with a spare key and can you lower your tone, it's creepy to me." 

"Huh, lowered my tone? You are indeed impolite to enter people's room indiscriminately, and can still negotiate like that? Get out you fuck and go back to where you are if you don't want me to do more than you know! Go you!" 

"Alright if that's your thing I'm leaving, thank you Ms. Collen," 

"Even that woman is not here, why should the boy thank you." 

My body just froze, I don't know what to react to. All I heard was that my room was quiet again, the door to my room was closed again and I'm sure Mrs. Benedict did it. 

I knew the little boy knew that there was an eavesdropper in my room and not with Mrs. Benedict, I knew the woman didn't know with the device. I'd love to think positively, if he's still emotional because he's still in a period of grieving, but isn't he too hard with a child? I mean;indeed, the child is wrong, but I'm sure if he said softly even the child would understand. Especially Mrs. Benedict, who has always known me is a gentle figure.

I became suspicious that this case had something to do with Mrs. Benedict, but even she didn't know about the woman who was killed that day. But Maria told me to be careful if I was returned there and it was recorded that the main suspect was also a woman, besides Maria who had been in custody for a while. It seems that from now on I will monitor Mrs. Benedict and investigate the little boy.