DINING TABLE

Time goes by so agilely, I have already woken up a few minutes ago. I saw that it was now five o'clock in the afternoon, decided to go down and find such a tense loneliness with the gusts of air that were so cold from the rain this morning. Walking into the kitchen because I was thirsty, I didn't find a single person in this house. Where they were all. 

Back in the room I wanted to call Justin, it's a good idea for me to let him know. Sitting close to the window I waited for someone from across there. Minutes passed, the branches that had been swaying from earlier seemed to mock me because this bastard hadn't answered my call. I threw my phone on the bed and then chose to enjoy the view outside. 

 Wondering silently, doesn't this family bother if it has to buy some basic things in the city. Okay, let's ignore this inconsequential thought and now abruptly my focus is fluorescent with the appearance of the sound of the gate opening. I can see down there such a luxurious black car came in and soon arose the man I believed was Mr. Benedict. Seeing how the man held his daughter so tightly as if not wanting to lose his diamond. 

The harmonious family was strongly illustrated with only a small interaction between them. Then I could see also Mr. Benedict looking at me from down there, far behind Mrs. Benedict carrying over Irish in her arms. That look in those eyes reminded me of the boy I met this morning. What Mrs. Benedict is sure they have only one child, it is very clear that Mr. Benedict and the child just now have such a thick similarity.

Still with us staring at each other I finally chose to give the man a smile. And a response that was beyond my expectation Mr. Benedict returned my smile. Gosh he's really sweet as hell. 

A knock from the door of my room, made me open the barrier slowly and it turned out that Mary was the one standing there.

"Mr. and Mrs. Benedict invite you to dinner together, there you will also meet Ella so prepare yourself. Dinner starts at half past seven in the evening, don't be late because they hate it." 

"Well, thank you for telling and warning me," I said with my headdown as a sign of respect.There was no response so I looked up and saw obviously Maria had walked all the way down the stairs. 

"Damn, she's annoying too. What time is it?" I looking at such a large clock that was in the corner of the room. Let's just say that this house has such an old nuance that is so attached, a lot of antiques are put in here.

"At half past six, I'd better clean up. I'll try to call Justin tonight." I said, then opening the closet and taking a few pairs of clothes for me to use, then it was time for me to enjoy the splendor of this amazingly large bathroom. 

Thirty minutes passed I decided to stop soaking, put on the clothes I had chosen and then headed to the dressing table to see how I looked. Well, not bad. 

Opening the door, I then tiptoed and almost screamed when I saw the boy, I had seen several times, standing looking at me with a smile. I'm sure it's not the smile that usually appears on children's faces but it's more like a guy giving a smirk to his opponent. 

"Are you a ghost?" I asked, which was then retorted with a shake of the head. Yes, at least I am grateful to have confirmed that this boy is not a ghost. 

"Are you going to come dinner down there?" fucked in fear, I'll try to get along with this kid. 

"No, it's you who should leave immediately, before it's too late." He said and went back into the room I knew was the library. 

Bending my shoulders, I have to pretend not to care about the surroundings. Until downstairs, I could see that there was already a neat line of food that I had never eaten because it was so expensive, and then I saw also Mr. and Mrs. Benedict and Ella who turned their heads in unison because they heard the knocking of the shoes I was wearing. Can they look at me with such a casual look, it's really creepy how they smile with such sharp eyes with a burst of emotion that I don't know. 

"Excuse me, am I late?" I said with a hand ready to pull one of the chairs and then sat down so gracefully. 

"No, you came ten minutes earlier". No, this is neither the voice of Mrs. Benedict nor the voice of Mr. Benedict but rather the voice of Ella. Their child. 

"Right," that answer came from the woman who was now sitting opposite me. 

"Ella, introduce yourself to Ms. Collen." This time it was the voice of Mr. Benedict that appeared. 

The push of the chair, made me look at the girl who was standing with her hands placed on her stomach. Gosh what the introduction of the rich people is this formal. 

"Hallo, I'm Antonella Benedict. I hope you can help me in the future" after saying that, the little girl sat down again. 

"Thank you for introducing yourself, you're so cute, sweetie. I'm Davina Collen. You can call me Ms. Collen while studying but if you don't mind you can also call me Dev to make you more comfortable." I said so softly with smile that always stuck to my face. 

"Alright. Thank you, Ms. Collen." 

"Well now let's have a meal, enjoy your dinner Ms. Collen." It was the longest sentence, spoken from such a sexy lip blade that belonged to Mr. Benedict. 

"Of course, enjoy it too." I slowly picked up some kind of food for me to eat. Indeed, the price does not seem to betray its own product, this food is expensive because it really tastes so delicious, gosh I have to show off to Justin after this. 

The dinner was so solemn, only the sound of spoons and forks clashing with each other the rest was just the sound of my mind being so complicated. Before long, this family stopped their meal, I couldn't help but have to follow their attitude, at least that's how appreciative meaning I caught. 

"Ms. Collen, are you from Alaska?" asked Mr. Benedict after the silence that had been there. 

"No sir, I came from Charleston then moved to Alaska when I was accepted to study here." 

"So, you're from Charleston. Alright, sometime we'll take you for a vacation, isn't that so Dad?" could I tell how enthusiastic Ella discussed the holidays. 

"Yes, but you have to study hard from next week, if your grades are good dad and mom will take you to go on vacation." 

"Ms. Collen? Is she allowed to come along, mom?" 

"As long as Ms. Collen doesn't mind, mom won't mind.

"A gentle stroke was always given by Mrs. Benedict to her daughter. 

"Yeayy! Ms. Collen would definitely want to, right?" 

"If you really obey your father's words to study hard, then I will come with you." In fact, that answer made Ella walk over and hug me. I was shocked by her sudden deeds. I could see Mr. and Mrs. Benedictlaughing at Ella's whims. 

Then with a little hesitation I returned Ella's hug. An only daughter of this family. Which I haven't fully convinced of. Yes, before I reveal who the boy in this house is. That's how dinner was over, I went back to the room and was greeted with a phone ringing from Justin. 

"Dev." Finally, the baritone voice that I had been waiting for from the afternoon echoed.