ANTONELLA BENEDICT

The day did change but my mind was still in the same box that day. I've said many times that it wasn't just my dream or hallucinations and I've tried to forget the night I was in the library, such a painful night for me to remember. Honestly, I do often get slaps, or hard pulls on my hair when dealing with clients or people related to investigations that my team usually does. For god's sake I do often, but for the abuse of someone who makes me sit on his lap, as well as someone who strokes my face sensually, I've never had that kind of excessive action. It's no wonder that I was a little traumatized by the incident. 

Deciding to keep a little distance, I know Mr. Benedict still often sees me with his naked eyes, I feel he is always watching my movements. Even one day, at the time we were enjoying a gathering time and discussing a little bit of something related to Ella, with Mrs. Benedict accidentally asking about me who was like keeping a distance from her husband. At first, I was so nervous to answer it but luckily everyone there believed it, except for Mr. Benedict who looked at me with an incredulous look on his face. 

Now I'm with Ella in the study room. This was my first day as a tenor. I think Ella is more like her mother in terms of face or because of her gentle and affectionate attitude like Mrs. Benedict, although sometimes I often see this child a little stubborn. And, since having dinner together I've never again met a boy who can be present like a ghost. Yes, it's more precise to hold my mind.

Now I see Ella randomly picking up some books she wants to learn. I prefer to develop children's knowledge from lessons they like, because with that I am sure they will have strong abilities in their field, although that does not mean I do not guide them in other subjects. It's more like I want to make extensive classes on some subjects that her like. That's it. 

"Miss, shall we start the lesson by just drawing? I want to draw, because during the online class, I was just instructed to introduce myself. Haven't been given any task. So, is it okay?" you need to know, Ella is really cute. 

"Of course, it is okay. Take the drawing book and the painting tools too." Excitedly Ella ran to pick up her drawing book and crayons. 

"What do you want to draw?" I asked when I saw Ella was back in herseat. 

"This is a secret. I'll tell you when it's done, but promise me that my painting doesn't you give it to my father or my mother." 

"So what? Why shouldn't it be?" 

"They'll be angry if I draw. They often say my paintings are weird and unreasonable" actually, I was shocked when this little girl, innocently revealed a new truth that made me confused. I'm curious what kind of picture Ella will make later. 

"Do you want milk?" I tried to offer it. 

"Do you want to make milk? If so, I'd like to." 

"Hahahaha well, I'll go downstairs first. You just continue to draw, okay." Gently rubbing this little girl's head, I then got up and left it alone. 

As usual the house is deserted, Mr. and Mrs. Benedict must have gone to work in the city and will go home after two or three days there. Actually, I know even without leaving they can handle their work from home, but still it's their business so it's necessary for them to supervise the performance of their employees. 

Opening the fridge, I picked up the strawberries-flavored milk stored there, and put it in a glass. It seemed less if I came back with only two glasses of milk, so I started looking for the cookies I usually eat when hungry at night. 

As I was about to walk the stairs, a voice wafted through this lonely house. A voice that often made me feel trembling, but this time I tried to turn my head and look at the figure.