PROLOGUE SLIGHT SCRATCHES

Let's just say I had the luck of being able to enter the intelligence agency of the prosecutor's office and end up being an investigating team. I'm actually not smart to get here, just blame my brain which is sometimes critical in urgent situations and makes me have a dream for now. Don't know later. 

Right now, I'm looking at a family who lives in a corner of the city and it's even reported that their main house is in a forest area. The reason I want to know more about the family is because of the news of a crime that happened to the family. News of the murder. As far as the information I got, originally this family lived in such a noisy city with people's trash mouths. Until one of the enemies who killed the pawns in this distinguished family came. From there, they moved and decided to live on the edge of the city, choosing to enter almost the forest to seek peace from the news that circulated so widely. It's actually hard for me to believe, but this is the result of the few months of rectification I've done.

Now with a strong enigma I want to get into the family, it is said that the family is in need of a tenor for their six-year-old child. So now with the dossier in my hand I went to see my department chairman and proposed my crazy idea of being able to come in and be part of that family.

"Excuse me I want to see the chairman, is he inside?" I asked one of the room guards. 

"He's indeed in whether you want us to tell him something" replied the man I believe was not much different from me.

"No, but can you help me to say that I want to see him? I made an appointment with him yesterday if you have any doubts about me."

Just nodding his head, the man then walked in and invited me to stand by the beautiful face of the middle-aged lung man who was so firm and gentle at the same time. It may be an exaggeration but that's the fact you can see if you meet him. 

"Why did you suddenly make an appointment with me Davina Collen, is there any development with your investigation?" was the first sentence that appeared like a bullet hitting the target. It was very piercing to my thought.

"I'm sorry Mr. Addison regarding the investigation I've conducted so far is still with the same results as the last time I handed it over to you. But for now, I have things I want to say that are also related to the investigation." 

"Ah, well don't you have to be tense like that, your face seems to be holding that dirt from behind your body. Sit down and explain your idea immediately." 

"Thank you" I said which then sat down and started to give my dossier to him. 

"Look sir, I have a plan to register myself as a tenor in that family home. As you can see in my dossier the family has a child who is six years old and needs guidance from someone, they will trust later with that I would like to ask your opinion on this." Believe me twenty-six years I've lived; I've never been so sure to solve a case. 

"Are you sure you want to be the tenor of that kid? Are you capable? Knowing the contents of your brain that can be said to be insufficient for someone your age." Okay, my patience is being tested. Damn it was this sharp-mouthed man, if it wasn't my boss the news of the old man dying of poisoning would have messed things up like a storm. 

With a smile full of coercion, I replied, "Relax sir, I can certainly onlyteach a six-year-old child, maybe indeed I am stupid but that doesn't mean I can't teach and educate a boy." 

"Even you yourself won't know, what kind of boy you will face and also you don't know if later on it will be more astute than you. But because your determination is so strong, I am very happy to allow you to enter the Benedict family. At least I also want to see your field action again." 

"Are you sure? It's as easy as you accept me to go there." 

"I'm sure because you're sure too. But I want to ask where did you get the info regarding this job?" 

"I asked Justin for help to always look for the latest information from the family, I couldn't have worked alone without anyone's help,because I really believed in Justin so I've been asking him for the past few months to always monitor the movements of that family." 

"Interesting, you're pretty sneaky for that thing. I just hope that your idea will really work to be able to get in there." 

"Okay sir, thank you. It seems that I will prepare from now on so can I go?" 

"My door is already wide open for you Miss Collen" he said with a straight face that seemed to be asking me to slap him severely. After ducking my head, I then walked firmly and tried to open a new page of my career.