BLOODY MORNING

The day goes by, it doesn't feel like I've lived in this house long enough. During that time, I had no trouble dealing with Ella, because the little girl was so smart sometimes, she refused to be taught and chose to try to her ability and it amazed me with the determination that was in her. 

Secretly, I also always pay attention to every corner of the house and today so boldly I will install my surveillance cameras in some rooms that are likely to help me. I started pulling out the box containing the tools for me to assemble the system. Yes, this camera will later be connected to Justin's computer as well, he will help me keep an eye on the surroundings. 

I went out and looked around, it seemed that it was safe. Moreover, I have also rarely seen Maria in this house, the driver is also busy at their post. I casually started installing that camera in the Irish room, continuing to the room of Mr. and Mrs. Benedict, the library, the kitchen and lastly was the family room. I really made sure everything was neat and wouldn't make people in this house suspicious. Sometimes having a super busy boss becomes a benefit for their employees, especially like me who is very happy when they go out together. 

This morning I want to go around in this house, I want to sit on the swing near the lake. Isn't it so nice to sit on a swing with a drizzle accompanying it, especially with such a beautiful lake. But when I was about to reach the lake, I saw a woman I didn't know, standing on the edge of the lake with Maria. No wonder when I installed the camera she was not there, it turned out that she was in the backyard.

With a quick movement I hid behind such a large pillar. I watched the conversation between the two women for a long time. Until everything startled my eyes, Maria stabbed a knife at the woman. Stabbing the knife repeatedly at her opponent then put the woman into the lake and it made me scream and run over to them. 

 "Damn you Maria, what exactly did you do to her!" 

"What did I do?" bastard, this woman can still say that way, I really don't know the way of her mind. 

"You killed her damn it, you killed her, you killed that woman!" I'm really very emotional now, it's crazy that this time I saw the murder in person and I actually didn't have time to prevent when everything was about to happen."I killed her? Not! I didn't kill that woman." With all of a sudden,Maria strangled my neck so hard, I tried to remove the grip but it felt futile. Until finally I brazenly kicked the woman into falling on her back in the grass. I held the woman's hand tightly, but I didn't realize there was any other way that she could get loose. Yes, she bit me very hard and let me release my grip. It ended up being my arm that was pierced by Maria's knife. 

I turned my head towards the lake and saw its begun to be covered with blood from the woman I didn't know. I want to pull out the woman but not my realm to just pull it up, I need gloves but damn all things like that are in my room. 

"I didn't kill her Miss Collen, I swear I didn't kill her, she was the one who killed herself!" Woah, Maria deserves to be an actress. Truly, she's acting well at the moment. 

"Are you trying to dodge? You know I saw it all, I've seen it from the beginning." 

"Trust me, I didn't kill her!" Maria, who was now in front of me unhesitatingly shook both of my shoulders.

"You're not good at lying, you think my eyes are wrong to see it all? You think I'm blind to what you did just now!" 

"Really?" Look, Maria is already like a psychopath, now she even smiles and she connects her sentences again. "It's true that I killed her, but why didn't you help her from the beginning you saw that I stabbed the knife at the woman? Why Miss Collen!" and I couldn't answer thequestion, really I didn't know why my legs felt glued when I saw the incident. 

"You're quiet? You should have known and been aware of the knife in your grasp, you think I'm that stupid. Look at you, it's just a woman who is easily fooled and I'm sure you're the one who's the suspect." Damn that's right, she's now laughing and why am I so stupid like this. Fuck, I admit that I was so careless and rash today. But I laughed inwardly, she thought that turning the knife in her hand into my hand would make me a suspect, naturally it was not that easy. 

Maybe today will be on the list of the unluckiest days that happened during my lifetime. Look now at it with a tumultuous look, the owner of this house running towards me. 

"What happened?" I believed they must be confused, especially since I was also confused. 

"Sir, Ms. Collen has killed your sister." 

"Fuck, shut up bitch! Sir, I don't know but she had stabbed the woman you guys can see in that lake, this fucking woman killed her and gave me the knife for me to be a suspect." 

"No sir, it was Miss Collen who killed Miss Sarah, your sister!" I was emotional but I could still see the look on the face from Mrs. Benedict who seemed to be confused to hear Sarah's name. So, by seeing that my confidence returned, I knew what to do. 

"Idiot, you're a fool. If you want to be a killer, at least learn first. Mr. and Mrs. Benedict, you know I respect you, but look at your assistant's behavior. She accused me of killing your sister. Are you sure it's your sister? I know even your news that vanished a few years ago, about the conflict that exists between you and your extended family. Isn't that how Mr. Benedict? So, I doubt who Maria is talking about." I could see a look of panic beginning to emerge from her face. Just blame it for playing with me. 

"Oh, and another one, if you still doubt me because I grasped this knife, then look at her clothes full of blood splatters and also look at my injured right arm at this time." 

I laughed at the puzzled expressions of everyone, except for Mr. Benedict who violently pulled Maria away from the place of the crime, leaving me smiling sarcastically the same was true of Mrs. Benedict's face. 

"Ms. Collen, please forgive for this inconvenience." I can see the change in her expression. Being a smile so sweet. 

"It doesn't matter ma'am; I should be the one to apologize for provoking an uproar." 

"It's okay. We'd better leave this place, let my confidant take care ofthat woman." 

I just nodded then got up and left a pool of blood that was so heavy along with the cessation of the sky cry, it was enough for you guys to accompany me, now it's time for me to start to be firm with everything.