LET'S DO IT QUICKLY

This time I really don't want to spend much time in this house anymore. Now I've been back home and have returned to my usual activities, helping Ella to learn. However, I have to remember that my main goal is to investigate the murder case, therefore I don't want to move slowly anymore, I must be fast and vigilant. Later that night after I planned, I would go back into the cursed room for me; library. I'll go back in there after learning that tonight Mr. and Mrs. Benedict will go to town checking out theiroffices with Ella as well. It was a great fortune for me because I was about to start my stunt to find the boy who was in this house. 

Waiting for eight o'clock in the evening, I decided to open my closet to take out my investigation file and damn it, my closet was a mess. My dossier is still complete after I checked but this is awkward, who dares to open my closet, even I don't hear any noise during the time I go to the city and as long as I come back to live here. My breathing was a little irregular, I was afraid that my identity was exposed, went back to close my closet and then went out and went downstairs to the kitchen. 

Sitting in one of the seats in the pantry, I enjoyed my dinner which was so quiet, still thirty minutes away before this host left, so I'll spend my time here. After Sarah's death and also about Maria, this family had not returned to hire a maid, so indeed for the most part I also sometimes took part in doing housework.I heard footsteps emerging from the hallway in front of me, thereappeared a small family wearing their lounge clothes with some luggage in hand. Seeing me sitting in the pantry, they threw me a smile and I just nodded to return their greeting. A few minutes later after making sure the family was actually gone and also the house was safe, I sorted out my cutlery and ran towards the top. But before doing so I was already surprised by the little boy coming down the steps. I was just about to look for it, but found that he had already appeared.

"Just now I was going to look for you?" said I, who was still watching the boy walking up to me. 

"You talked more familiarly than last time." I can see him standing in the chair I used before. 

"Yes, I just want to get along with you alone. Isn't it okay?" 

"It's up to you, I don't care." 

If you can be honest, this boy is so cute and handsome, it's really a duplicate of Master Benedict. Finally, without consent, I positioned myself and I could see him turning to me with his eyebrows raised. 

"You're not so?" 

"No, I'll accompany you here. Are you hungry?" 

"Is it obvious if I'm hungry?" 

"Maybe, from just now you were sitting unsettled so I thought it was like that. Do you want me to stuff it?" 

"Is it okay? If you don't mind maybe I'd like to." 

"Emm, I offer therefore I definitely don't mind. Wait, what do you want me to cook?" 

"What do you want to cook me? Why ask so much, what are you cooking I will eat, you take it easy." 

"Okay, if that's the case, I'll put you a bacon sandwich for your dinner. Don't protest." 

"You talk too much, miss." 

Chimed in, I then prepared the ingredients to make the sandwich. Actually, I wanted to cook a more decent meal for him but I was too lazy so I made it simple. My hands started struggling with the utensils, cutting the avocado, frying bacon and still some of the things I was doing, until finally the dish was cooked and I handed it over to him. 

I can see that figure is so devoured to eat my homemade sandwich; I feel proud of myself. "You rarely go out, where do you usually eat if it's like that?"