"Why should I feel bad?"

    Mu Ci was stumped by his rebuttal, so why was he feeling bad? How did she, who was on a horse, know why he was feeling bad? Shouldn't it be hard?

    Silently, he accidentally swears in his heart, and even his mind is a little confused at the moment.

    Didn't Chu Xi have feelings for the Chu family after working so hard for so many years, otherwise, who would be angry with such a group of top-notch family members here.

    Both sides don't want to bring up this topic, so just skip it for the time being.

    After Chu Xi had no other major problems for a few days after the operation, he was discharged directly from the hospital.

    Anyway, the hospital is still not as comfortable as home.

    So, the night Chu Xi returned home, he had a fever.

    Mu Ci was worried, but also speechless.

    So it's not good to stay in the hospital for a few more days, I have to come out and do it.

    Chu Xi didn't pay any attention to what she meant, but she was determined not to stay in the hospital any longer.

    What he didn't tell her was that while those days in the hospital were truly the best days he'd ever had, at the same time he didn't want to be there anymore.

    It's just because Mu Ci was really uncomfortable during these days of taking care of her.

    Every time he saw the faint blue color in her eyes, Chu Xi was extremely irritable.

    But this time Chu Xi fainted again with a high fever, Mu Ci took care of him more and more smoothly.

    Coupled with the help of Aunt Li this time, soon, Chu Xi put on the anti-fever tablet and quietly nestled under the quilt, his arms and long legs were forcibly stuffed in by Mu Ci.

    After drinking the antipyretics, the consciousness was drowsy.

    Chu Xi squinted his eyes halfway, looking at the dazed figure of Mu Ci in front of him, his eye sockets were a little hot, maybe it was because of the high fever, he thought so.

    Mu Ci handled everything properly. She took a stool from the side as before, and then sat beside the bed, with her legs crossed, her chin resting on her head, and she stared at Chu Xi motionlessly.

    Chu Xi's appearance at this moment is really pitiful, a little fragile, and a little...

    In short, looking at Chu Xi like this, Mu Ci felt itchy in his heart.

    Want to smooth hair!

    At this moment, Chu Xi realized that Mu Ci had been staring at him, and his heart was surprisingly calm and stable. He endured the drowsiness that was about to come up just now, and tried hard to open a pair of beautiful eyes. With a hoarse voice, he said word by word. .

    "Mu Ci..."

    He called her name leisurely, as if this was the first time he called her name so formally.

    Then he said: "Thank you."

    Like a child who is sincerely thanking you.

    But there were other complex emotions in those eyes, which made it difficult to see clearly.

    Mu Ci didn't expect that he would suddenly say a solemn word of thanks, and he was a little uncomfortable for a while.

    After hesitating for a while, he finally took a breath and hummed softly with a little helplessness.

    When Chu Xi heard this helpless response, the corners of his mouth curled up, smiling nicely.

    It's different from those sneer smiles before.

    It seemed that his drowsy consciousness prevented him from thinking about superfluous things, and when that layer of barriers were removed, there was only Chu Xi who was straightforward like a big boy.

    Mu Ci looked at Chu Xi at this moment, stretched out his other hand, put it on the side of the quilt, and patted it lightly.

    "Okay, go to sleep, I'll stay here with you."

    Chu Xi heard the unbelievably soft voice in his ear, and felt the comforting pat once and for all, and the drowsiness surged up again more fiercely , he gradually closed his eyes.

    Mu Ci guarded Chu Xi, and as time went by bit by bit, the tiredness of her body also surged up, and she couldn't bear it and gradually dozed off.

    It's just that before she had just taken a nap, she heard a loud noise downstairs.

    Mu Ci instantly lifted his spirits.

    This is...the person who came here at this time, and the person who can come here directly...the only one who can come here is the wonderful family of the Chu family.

    Mu Ci turned cold, stood up, glanced at Chu Xi who was still sleeping soundly, helped him tuck the quilt, got up and walked outside.

    Judging from Chu Xi's previous reaction, she could vaguely guess Chu Xi's attitude towards the Chu family, plus some descriptions about Chu Xi in the plot, so she didn't need to care about other things at all.

    Just say what you have.

    This time, she will get to know the best of this big family.